Chris's Candy White Tdi

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Chris-mowatt
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box

Chris's Candy White Tdi

Post by Chris-mowatt »

Didn't plan on making a progress page as I didn't plan on doing much to the car and after losing love for it for a long time I recently decided I want to keep it and make some progress

Anyway bought my scirocco back in October 2015 after needing to get a diesel as my Corsa Sri Turbo was was to much on fuel and the dreaded piston 4 was on its way

got dealer just down the road from my house to find me a scirocco, originally wanted a 170 spec one but wasn't too bothered when they came up with this

Full heated leather, touch screen Bluetooth, panoramic sunroof and the dealer got the alloys powder coated gloss black for me free of charge ;)

Already had ordered black badges, leds for all round, hids, short plates and exhaust tips when I found out it was a 140

so as soon as I got it home I gave it a wash and put all my stuff on it, gave the alloys a good wax aswell since they were freshly powder coated

Next was to get the rest of the roof wrapped to match the sunroof and get a sunstrip, also fitted some black mirror caps (easiest mod ever)

Had a meeting with a deer so it went off to get sorted via my insurance

Back it came with a new front end, Bonnet, Bumper, Passenger wing, grills and Radiator

I then got a massive stone chip on my window so out came auto glass with a new window meaning I lost my sunstrip so I booked in straight away for a new one and got it slightly larger this time

That brings t pretty much upto date, apart from keeping it polished up and clean that's everything. On the look out for a set of coilovers and some spacers just now as the arch gap is rediculous haha

Thanks Chris
P44RYT
I drive a: R-Line
Options: Airlift Performance, Rotiform TMB 3piece 2&3" polished lips, Full 2015+ R Facelift, R-Line spec, Stage 1 remap, Black splitter & skirt extensions, Twin exit PowerFlow exhaust, Carbon Fibre diffuser, Full RamAir, Full interior & exterior white LEDs

Re: Chris's Candy White Tdi

Post by P44RYT »

Looks great, let us know how you get on with the spacers, considering some for the rear of mine !

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
https://www.instagram.com/p44ryt/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chris-mowatt
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150

Re: Chris's Candy White Tdi

Post by Chris-mowatt »

crossplane wrote:Looks great, let us know how you get on with the spacers, considering some for the rear of mine !

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Will do! heard 12mm is a good size for using with the standard alloys, brings the face flush with the arch so I've been told!