Aaz's Deep Black Facelift R

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
aaz_R
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Electric Folding Mirrors

Aaz's Deep Black Facelift R

Post by aaz_R »

Hey guys Names Aaron. Currently based in South London thought I'd take the time to formally introduce myself and to finally start some slow modifications and tweaks and get some advice from some of the best Roccos and owners on here.

I purchased a brand new Rocco R around September 2015 after owning an Corsa VXR I've never looked back since.

Here is my pride and joy in the showroom wrapped up:

Shortly after pulling off the sheet I literally had an ear to ear grin and couldn't stop smiling:

I couldn't stop taking random photos and going to check up on it. I was like a little kid again, this is her parked up at work:

So after owning this car for a month or so I thought I would go for a simple upgrade so I went and got a number plate:

After ownership of about 4 months I took the plunge and limo tinted the front windows, later in the same month I rolled of a curb and scraped underneath the front bumper. I put it in for repair and decided whilst I was getting repaired to change my Cadiz wheels the the same deep black as the car:

Need ideas, ideas and more ideas the next couple of things from the top of my head on my list would be:
Revo stage 1 remap
Set of new alloys (any suggestions)
Lowering possibly however the thought of scraping it again kills me on the inside
Possibly blacking the badges - what do you guys think on this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sciroccosam1
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
Options: Black gloss Wolfrace Scorpio 17", Kenwood DAB Multimedia System, Dectane smoked LED sidelights/indicators, Smoked LED taillights, LED number plate lights, Front bumper lip, Personal numberplate, Privacy glass, Red brake calipers, Black gloss exhaust caps

Re: Aaz's Deep Black Facelift R

Post by sciroccosam1 »

Wow!!! Love the black gloss alloys, I bet you're made up with it!
aaz_R

Post by aaz_R »

Thanks Sam! right back at ya love the look of your roc black wheels are the way forward for sure [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
P44RYT
I drive a: R-Line
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: Airlift Performance, Rotiform TMB 3piece 2&3" polished lips, Full 2015+ R Facelift, R-Line spec, Stage 1 remap, Black splitter & skirt extensions, Twin exit PowerFlow exhaust, Carbon Fibre diffuser, Full RamAir, Full interior & exterior white LEDs

Post by P44RYT »

Lmao I love this plate, get rekd m8.

As far as the mods go, I suppose you could go full stealth black on everything, its a cool look, just make sure to keep topping up your tyre black every week haha :D
https://www.instagram.com/p44ryt/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
aaz_R

Post by aaz_R »

haha thanks bro every one who gets that saying lols at it... yea I haven't washed my car in ages! feels like I need a car washing course when i look at everyone's Roc on here lol :eyepop:

that's the only thing with black wheels if tyre black not applied makes the car look insta dirty!

yea i was thinking to continue blacking everything out like doing the same to the rear lights as the VXR rears I'm just worried about too much black as this is my first black car :O
joe_con19
I drive a: R-Line
In: Ultra Violet

Post by joe_con19 »

Id defo look into the audi rotor alloys think they look great on a scirocco[emoji1362]

aaz_R

Post by aaz_R »

joe_con19 wrote:Id defo look into the audi rotor alloys think they look great on a scirocco[emoji1362]

Thanks for the suggestion I defo get what you mean i'm now sat looking at a some only problem is if i go for those wheels or any for that matter i'm defo going to have to lower the car! which I've never done before so I don't even know the pros and cons or cost :shrug:
bradley_nix0n
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Candy White

Post by bradley_nix0n »

Love the car [emoji7] it really does depend on your budget with lowering the car, you can go for a coilovers set up ranging from £300 up to over £1000! Or if you fancy bagging it.. [emoji102] a brand new setup and install can sometimes be in excess of 3k depending on where you go! I'm looking at coilovers for mine at the minute but air ride is always screaming at me! [emoji23][emoji23]

aaz_R

Re: Aaz's Deep Black Facelift

Post by aaz_R »

bradley_nix0n wrote:Love the car [emoji7] it really does depend on your budget with lowering the car, you can go for a coilovers set up ranging from £300 up to over £1000! Or if you fancy bagging it.. [emoji102] a brand new setup and install can sometimes be in excess of 3k depending on where you go! I'm looking at coilovers for mine at the minute but air ride is always screaming at me! [emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks bro appreciate it :)

I can totally relate man air ride is just another level keep watching air ride rocs on YouTube holding my credit card near :D