My Ultraviolet Rocco - Project UV OEM+

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Irvysan
I drive a: R-Line
In: Ultra Violet
With a: Manual box
Options: MY15 2.0TDi (150PS), 90% rear tint, Electric folding mirrors, Vienna leather, RNS315.

Retro Fitted : LOTS of plasticky bits from china and well since I ran out of characters for this bit look here : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19967

Re: My Ultraviolet Rocco - Project UV+

Post by Irvysan »

mydogisbald wrote:Irvysan, We've had our Roc for a month now. Same as yours but the Tsi. I tried to do the big speedo mod using the info on here but it didn't work. Can you remember how it was done? Got the alarm beep done without issue. I think the info I used is possibly a little off for the facelift model.

TIA, J
Hi J,

Coding wise, here is my before and after : Image

Once you have completed the coding then everything else is done via the MFSW and changing settings on the MFD, i used these instructions :

http://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topi ... al-speedo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ignore the coding on that forum just look at the settings which enable it on the MFD.

hope this helps!

Cheers, nice car BTW! ;)
mydogisbald
With a: DSG box

Post by mydogisbald »

Cheers mate, I'll try it again in the morning. Definitely the best colour, girly my arse! :yes:
Irvysan
Options: MY15 2.0TDi (150PS), 90% rear tint, Electric folding mirrors, Vienna leather, RNS315.

Retro Fitted : LOTS of plasticky bits from china and well since I ran out of characters for this bit look here : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19967

Post by Irvysan »

mydogisbald wrote:Cheers mate, I'll try it again in the morning. Definitely the best colour, girly my arse! :yes:
Haha! girly no, unique yes [emoji12]

I have put up some pics from today on my first post [emoji106]

Let me know how you get on.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
connorjohnson19
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather & navigation

Post by connorjohnson19 »

Did the lowering springs increase your insurance perineum by much? I've tried with aviva and they want to much money
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

It was about £40 extra for the remaining 9 months of the policy.

Wazzaroc
In: Rising Blue
Options: 2.0TSI (180), Xenons, Rear view camera, Keyless entry, 90% tint, Badge deletion. Electric folding mirrors, Dynaudio. Vienna leather.
Mods: pressed plates and H@R lowering springs (35mm) Miltek exhaust

Post by Wazzaroc »

Who are you insured with if you don't mind me asking? Cheapest quote I had was with churchil
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

Esure, policy was almost 3 months on when changed to the rocco

whiteDevil_170
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Well just tried the voice control functionod and it worked.

I really don't understand why vw make and sell the cars without all these basic mods done as standard. why have the coding there for it if you're not going to enable it

Anyway thanks alot mate. This is something I was really annoyed about 3 years ago when I got the car. 3 years later it works haha.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

Nice one, glad it worked for you too [emoji41]

Wazzaroc
Options: 2.0TSI (180), Xenons, Rear view camera, Keyless entry, 90% tint, Badge deletion. Electric folding mirrors, Dynaudio. Vienna leather.

Re: My R-Line Rocco - Ultra Violet

Post by Wazzaroc »

Irvysan wrote:Chrome Exhaust Tips :

Hello again,

Took your advice and ordered these! They should be with me tomorrow but wanted to ask if you had any tips or certain way of putting them on? Both together?

Thanks

Warren.
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

Sent you a PM mate

Sent from my phone
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

Ordered some tasty gas struts for the bonnet/OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED H7 halogen headlamp bulb's/OSRAM COOL BLUE INTENSE W5W halogen's for the dipped/Custom boot liner with PURPLE velour mat :yes: And some door striker covers :)
DAN180Y
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Reflex Silver
Options: 18" MOMO Revenge alloys
VWR Springs
Stage 1 Remap
R side skirts
K&N Panel Filter
Front Splitter
20mm Spacers
Gloss Black VW Emblems
LED Interior Conversion

Post by DAN180Y »

Irvysan wrote:Ordered some tasty gas struts for the bonnet/OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED H7 halogen headlamp bulb's/OSRAM COOL BLUE INTENSE W5W halogen's for the dipped/Custom boot liner with PURPLE velour mat :yes: And some door striker covers :)
the gas struts are great, its ridiculous they arent standard even on a newer one like yours
Build Thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17836" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Current: Scirocco 2.0 GT TSI
Previous: Golf mk5 1.4 TSI Match, Golf mk4 1.6SE
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

I want to see how easy these are. Really tempted to do these.
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

Wazzaroc wrote:I want to see how easy these are. Really tempted to do these.
Hi mate have a look here : http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... hp?t=16760" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like a defo mod IMO [emoji41] [emoji106]

Sent from my phone
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

Irvysan wrote:
Wazzaroc wrote:I want to see how easy these are. Really tempted to do these.
Hi mate have a look here : http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... hp?t=16760" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like a defo mod IMO [emoji41] [emoji106]

Sent from my phone
It probably won't make any difference but..... Once you have done it and your happy I will buy them lol :clap:
We have the same model so I'm going to put even more trust in you!
Keep me posted mate.
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

No problem I will do :)

Sent from my phone
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

Bonnet Struts :

Aluminium Footrest :

Thanks To StuartyBoy for the moral support :)
Last edited by Irvysan on Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wazzaroc

Post by Wazzaroc »

Very nice touches. Think I will try them. :nod:
Irvysan

Post by Irvysan »

Wazzaroc wrote:Very nice touches. Think I will try them. :nod:
Cheers Warren, I'm trying to keep it OEM+ not too much [emoji106]

Sent from my phone