matte black ttrs

ryancooke
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: xenons, folding mirrors, dynamic audio, floor mats (free) autoglym (free)

now modified with dump valve, boost gauge in custom made vent, "gt" steering wheel badge, carbon fibre badges, rs4 wheels, lowered 35mm, private plate S18OCO, custom de-cat and cat back exhaust with quad tips, air filter behind fog lamp heat wrapped, customised front bumper grills painted gloss black, customised rear bumper smoothed and lower spoiler painted gloss black, mouldings and mirrors sprayed in gloss black, gloss black roof and rear spoiler, colour coded dash trims, door trims, centre console trims and rear seat trims, led fog light bulbs, s3 intercooler, audi a4 "S line" gear knob, newspeed hi-flow throttle body pipe, newspeed hi-flow turbo pipe, uprated dog mount bush, front to back and side to side quickshift, 20mm front spacers

matte black ttrs

Post by ryancooke »

something a little different again from us, some people may like it and some people my not, car has been resprayed (not wrapped like all the others) and the centre of the bonnet, roof, tailgate, spoiler and centre of the bumpers have been left gloss black, different wheels have been sprayed gloss black and the centre caps with 5mm spacers to clear the calipers , and the wheel nut covers have been sprayed matte black, car will be up for sale soon, i will post more info once i have it.

when the sun hits it you can see the metalic bleeding through 8) , looks much better in the flesh (car not cleaned here either) and was a nightmare to do :lol:
MY CARS IS SOLD 21.5K BETTER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trix
Options: Gone but never forgotten; Sumatra, Cruise, Parking Sensors, Flat Tyre Indicator, boot liner, hatchbag, premium sills, SciroccoCentral stickers & hedgehog!
Ordered 23rd June 09
Build week 41
Handover 17th Oct 09
Off to his new home July 2016 after nearly 7 years & 88800 miles.

Missing RW1

Re: matte black ttrs

Post by trix »

:wow: I like :yes:
ryancooke
In: Candy White
Options: xenons, folding mirrors, dynamic audio, floor mats (free) autoglym (free)

now modified with dump valve, boost gauge in custom made vent, "gt" steering wheel badge, carbon fibre badges, rs4 wheels, lowered 35mm, private plate S18OCO, custom de-cat and cat back exhaust with quad tips, air filter behind fog lamp heat wrapped, customised front bumper grills painted gloss black, customised rear bumper smoothed and lower spoiler painted gloss black, mouldings and mirrors sprayed in gloss black, gloss black roof and rear spoiler, colour coded dash trims, door trims, centre console trims and rear seat trims, led fog light bulbs, s3 intercooler, audi a4 "S line" gear knob, newspeed hi-flow throttle body pipe, newspeed hi-flow turbo pipe, uprated dog mount bush, front to back and side to side quickshift, 20mm front spacers

Post by ryancooke »

just rang my boss its for sale now and the price will be 54,950 and if you want more info on the car ring crewe audi and ask for neil rimmer on 01270 507070, or you could email him on n.rimmer@creweaudi.co.uk :D
MY CARS IS SOLD 21.5K BETTER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

having a tt-rs itch as some cracking used deals about
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
ashley1407
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Rising Blue
Options: Cruise Control, Metallic Paint, Fiscon Bluetooth, Bleep on locking.

Revo Remap.

Post by ashley1407 »

That looks great. Just not sure about the wheels. I wonder if anyone would be tempted by a matt paint job on their Roc?
marriedblonde
In: Deep Black
Options: Winter pack, 19"'s and a couple of other bits I have forgotten.

Post by marriedblonde »

I like it, a matt black wra on the Roc would look the nuts I reckon
Married and Blond, yes. Still a guy with a poor taste in user names.

Black GT 2.0Tsi, H&R's, bluefin stage 2 remap, Miltek non-res, evoms intake, AP 4 pot's, forge quickshift, R tail lights, Flux 100w bulbs.
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

marriedblonde wrote:I like it, a matt black wra on the Roc would look the nuts I reckon
it does heniger concept :yes:
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
marriedblonde
In: Deep Black
Options: Winter pack, 19"'s and a couple of other bits I have forgotten.

Post by marriedblonde »

Damn! thast does look the nuts :-)
Married and Blond, yes. Still a guy with a poor taste in user names.

Black GT 2.0Tsi, H&R's, bluefin stage 2 remap, Miltek non-res, evoms intake, AP 4 pot's, forge quickshift, R tail lights, Flux 100w bulbs.
VW TT
In: Reflex Silver
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather, Phone Prep, Bluefin, Winter Pack, K&N kit, flux bulbs, LED interior bulbs, kw v1 coilovers, LED DRL's, Focal 165 speakers, 19" VMR V710 gunmetal

Post by VW TT »

That looks the biz! Definately ordering black next time!