H&R Vs Eibatch

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
PixelOscar
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: NONE

H&R Vs Eibatch

Post by PixelOscar »

I am looking for advice on upgrading the suspension of my Scirocco 2.0 TDI. I am considering options from H&R and Eibach and I would love to hear from anyone with experience with either of these brands. My main goal is to improve both performance and handling while maintaining a comfortable ride for daily commutes and weekend drives.

1. Can you share your thoughts on how the comfort level of H&R compares with that of Eibach? Since I use my Scirocco for both daily commuting and weekend drives, I need to strike a balance between comfort and performance.

2. Which brand offers better handling and responsiveness in terms of performance gains? Are there any specific driving conditions in which one brand outperforms the other, such as city driving or spirited country road cruising?

3. How has the suspension of your car held up over time? Have you noticed any wear and tear, noise issues, or other concerns after using either H&R or Eibach for an extended period?

4. If you had to make the decision again, would you stick with your current suspension setup or consider switching to the other brand?

I appreciate any insights or recommendations you can provide. Let's share our knowledge and help each other make informed decisions for the best driving experience with our Sciroccos. Thank you in advance!
bigkris06
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Pewter Grey
With a: Manual box

Re: H&R Vs Eibatch

Post by bigkris06 »

I seem to recall this subject being brought up a few times before as I researched it myself.
I think the general consensus was H&R came up as the favoured brand for the scirocco as they offered a good compromise between ride height, performance and comfort and don’t affect the DCC suspension.
I can’t seem to find the thread but it’s definitely on here somewhere.
Both H&R and Eibach are very good quality springs though, just make sure they are purchased from a reputable seller to ensure they are genuine.
Hope this helps.
bigkris06
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Pewter Grey
With a: Manual box

Re: H&R Vs Eibatch

Post by bigkris06 »

Here’s some more posts.
viewtopic.php?t=26637