Mudflap removal and general car advice

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Fluffybunnyabc
In: Pure White
With a: Manual box

Mudflap removal and general car advice

Post by Fluffybunnyabc »

Hi everyone, my car came with mudflaps 3 years ago and always wanted to take them off. I’ve done the fronts today and polished the marks and they are nearly gone after a little more work, my question is my car is in the garage next week for new tyres and h&r springs fitted and whilst the tyres are off I was gonna get them to remove the rear ones.

Question is will they have left marks on the bumper? You can’t polish plastic like metal right? If they have to stay on I’m guessing when lowered they will hit the floor as they always hit curbs etc anyway.

Also whilst I’m here are the facelift models lower than the pre ? I only have a GT but now worries h&r will make it too low not just the arch but the actual car. I wanted it lower but don’t want the modded look but some peoples photos with h&r look lower than others with 18’s.
I’ll be able to carry passengers right ? Having 15mm spacers fitted at the same time.
I don’t mind a bit of arch gap but needs to also look worth while and also hopefully the wife doesn’t notice haha.

Thanks all for your input