Drl upgrade but side light function not working HELP

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
God5greate5t
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Viper Green
With a: Manual box
Options: Aspec kit

Drl upgrade but side light function not working HELP

Post by God5greate5t »

Hello ladies and gents my name is Ken and I have just finished an aspec conversion on my car,and struggled to fit drls in the hole in the bumper, in the end I found some which fit which where Oem r ones but I don’t know what model year they came from .problem is now that I am left on hole in the drl unit which allows me to plug in my indicators.but now I have my side light wire just dangling bulb holder attached, these are the multi function led drls which change from the whole unit staying white whilst driving /switching to orange flash when indictacting.obversly I am coming from an Halogen wiring platform and have a prefacelift tdi how to I go about getting these to work just failed mot and now having to rush about trying to find a solution . Do I need a module to be able to change them to white ? Can I get head lights that I can plug side light wire in ? And also what I are the parts and processes I would need to hard wire these in I can change the drls now due to them being bonded on .I need all the help I can get atm thanks a lot guy look forward to hearing back