Im buying a new car, please advise

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
addy73
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Mk8 heated wheel, Bi xenons, Leather, powerfold mirrors.

Im buying a new car, please advise

Post by addy73 »

Hi, im hoping to buy a new scirocco tomorrow , but its a choice of 2, could someone answer these questions please

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-detail ... 5nt&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OR THIS ONE

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-detail ... 5nt&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1 folding mirrors, would I be able to retrofit my folding mirrors from my 2010 scirocco to the 2015 car that doesn't have folding mirrors
2 dynaudio , would I be able to retrofit my dynaudio from my 2010 scirocco to the 2015 car that doesn't have dynaudio
3 RNS 510 will this do android auto , i know the 66 car has the better discover media that can do it
4 Kessy is this worth it, is it totally keyless, do i need to put the keys into the ignition as normal? and is there a security risk with this system
5 DCC do none of these newer dciroccos have this now, my 2010 has everything ink sunroof etc

thanks very much in advance if anyone could help me as im not clued up on the facelift cars .
Billc
I drive a: R-Line
In: Ultra Violet
Options: Dynaudio, DCC, bi-xenons

Re: Im buying a new car, please advise

Post by Billc »

DCC on later cars was an (expensive) optional extra and became very rare as a result. It was a must have for me having had a 2010 GT with it previously and I hunted for months before finding my 2015 with it plus the perfect colour (and got xenons and dynaudio too!). You'll be lucky to find one but they do exist. The Rs all have DCC though.

Sorry but I can't answer your other questions.
Bill in Norfants
addy73
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
Options: Mk8 heated wheel, Bi xenons, Leather, powerfold mirrors.

Re: Im buying a new car, please advise

Post by addy73 »

Billc wrote:DCC on later cars was an (expensive) optional extra and became very rare as a result. It was a must have for me having had a 2010 GT with it previously and I hunted for months before finding my 2015 with it plus the perfect colour (and got xenons and dynaudio too!). You'll be lucky to find one but they do exist. The Rs all have DCC though.

Sorry but I can't answer your other questions.
Hi, yes i realised that, i ended up buying the 2015, its got xenons, dynaudio, i just need to add all the bits now to get it how i want it, cheers.