DEEP BLACK R LINE

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
MICHAEL88
I drive a: R-Line
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Front and rear parking sensors
Heated leather seats
DAB radio

DEEP BLACK R LINE

Post by MICHAEL88 »

Hi everybody I'm new to this forum so I thought Id start by introducing myself. I'm Michael and I recently purchased a 2017 deep black scirocco R line 2.0TDi. Despite only having had the car for a couple of weeks I've already formed a huge list of mods that I want to make to the car so id love any help and advice that anybody has to help me along the way.

Mods I plan to make

R line seat belt covers
Paddle shift extenders
tinting rear side windows and rear windscreen darker
Changing all interior and exterior lights to LED (any how to videos on this would be much appreciated)
private number plate
wrap door inside handles and rear headrests piano black
lower the car using springs or coilovers (any advice on which is the best option would be great)
Spray the brake callipers black
adding mudflips (if its possible)
I also want to remove the scirocco badge from the boot and try to secure it to the front grill in line with the R line badge (any ideas on whether this is possible would help)
A quad exhaust system (any tips on which type of exhaust system is best for my car would be much appreciated)
Some black r line alloy centre caps (which seem to be very hard to find for some reason)
Finally id also like to purchase VADCOM or find somebody who has it and can help me to add a large MPH speedometer to my MFD
RobertK
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: sunroof

Re: DEEP BLACK R LINE

Post by RobertK »

Hi Michael did you ever find an exhaust for your TDI i have a 2017 184bhp and want to change the factory exhaust to a stainless system ...looks the same as golf GTD ?