What did you do to your Scirocco today?

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
leader_pup
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green
With a: Manual box
Options: Bought with ABT bodykit fitted, ABT 19" Wheels

Re: What did you do to your Scirocco today?

Post by leader_pup »

Mine were a mess, cleaned them up with some fine wire wool and autosol. Not sure if the pic will work or not but these were done about 3 weeks ago.

https://mightytext.net/zN3oR8
Derekw28
In: Candy White
Options: Pan roof
Truffle leather

Post by Derekw28 »

MackemVR6 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:49 pm Finally fitted the single bonnet strut, easy mod and looks like the MK5 Golf OEM.
Where did you get this? I can only find the double piston type and dont want that
Szy04
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160

Post by Szy04 »

Hey all,
I got a cat-back stainless quad exit exhaust into 3.5'' tips for the Rocco yesterday, It is insanely loud to be honest, Whopping 120dB
I also put new Interior LED's in
I still have few more things to do :)
MackemVR6
In: Shadow Blue

Post by MackemVR6 »

Derekw28 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:02 am
MackemVR6 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:49 pm Finally fitted the single bonnet strut, easy mod and looks like the MK5 Golf OEM.
Where did you get this? I can only find the double piston type and dont want that
Search this: GB ACTIVE:Direct Bolt-on Single Gas Strut Bonnet support kit and the last post gives contact details.
Derekw28
Options: Pan roof
Truffle leather

Post by Derekw28 »

MackemVR6 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:32 pm
Derekw28 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:02 am
Search this: GB ACTIVE:Direct Bolt-on Single Gas Strut Bonnet support kit and the last post gives contact details.
I got one in the end, fitted it and its all good😎
Supermike
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125

Post by Supermike »

Fitted a full Scorpion system, downpipe, resonatorless centre and back box. Just as well I have no neighbours...
mal_dahaka
In: Pure White
With a: DSG box

Post by mal_dahaka »

1. Replace TCU after replaced Mechatronic because the Mecha that the workshop replaced had a faulty TCU.
2. Replace stock coil pack because there was misfiring to Bar-Tek PQ35
Stevowelsh
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Pure White

Post by Stevowelsh »

Had a quantum stage one map today who said there crap are u mad it’s like I’ve got double the power no lag at all I must of read old posts must of been crap 10 years ago but my car is flying now and the torque is unbelievable
straycatuk

Post by straycatuk »

Repaired the touchscreen after following an excellent YouTube video . Touchpad came from Hong Kong in less than a week . £13 and good as new . Well impressed. Ordered another as a spare .
GeorgeAdams1!
In: Opal Silver
Options: Bi xenon, rns 315, bluetooth module, sport pack with black interior and leather seats

Post by GeorgeAdams1! »

Hello! Im trying retrofitting original scirocco R drls on my scirocco non R. Ive changed bcm to 5k0 937 087 AB and did some coding with vcds (byte 27 bit 2, byte 24 bit 7) and when i turn the switch to auto it turns on for 1sec and turns off. When i turned off the switch it turned on about 3-4 sexs and it turned off. Any ideas?
megatron-uk
In: Indium Grey

Post by megatron-uk »

Re-applied sikaflex sealant to the rear edge of the passenger side R sideskirts, as it had started to come away from the body a little, just in front of the rear arch.

Also looking at trying to track down the source of my rear parking sensor fault (fault since I bought it - even with a new set of sensors - VCDS says there is no power supply to them and no signals returned). I stripped the carpet out of the boot today and found that I have no rear control unit - the loom just goes straight up over the right hand wheelarch, so I'm kinda stumped on what to do next!