Scirocco 2.0Tdi project

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Alecs010
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Audiovolt 9inch radio, Oz 20inch wheels, Audi rS3 Big brake kit, stage 1 chiptuned.

Scirocco 2.0Tdi project

Post by Alecs010 »

Hello all let me introduce my self here :),

I am Alex 37, years old and live in the Netherlands. Because my work is 37km one way and i wanted a sporty car, i bought a Candy white vw Scirocco r line executed secondhand car from 2015 with 184hp stock, It was already stage 1 tuned with 20inch Aez wheels, Audivolt radio and black mirror covers.

Now i want more torq an hp but the safety first so i bought, secondhand Audi Rs3 8pods bigbrake kit and it was already painted white with a r logo on it :)

Then the 20inch Aez wheels wil only fit with a spacer 10/12mm so a bought a secondhand Oz wheels with Micheline pilotsport 4s tires on it.

Now i work a lot off extra hours at work, so i can order parts from Darkside thinking about the turbo kit first ore some smallerparts like the airintake stuff like that. When is have some new upgrades i will post them here ;)
Alecs010
Options: Audiovolt 9inch radio, Oz 20inch wheels, Audi rS3 Big brake kit, stage 1 chiptuned.

Re: Scirocco 2.0Tdi project

Post by Alecs010 »

The Darkside Air intake kit and aluminium chargepipe came in yesterday, so i have something to do this weekend :)

Alecs010

Re: Scirocco 2.0Tdi project

Post by Alecs010 »

now i put the parts on the scirocco, the sound is nice!! you hear the spooling of the turbo very good, now thinking about the next upgrade turbo kit or cilinderhead.