New member... possibly breaking!!

Everything about the R for potential owners.
Ashw831
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue
Options: None

New member... possibly breaking!!

Post by Ashw831 »

Evening all,
I may be acquiring a blue R for breaking in the next week or so. A friend of mine has had it all of around 4 months and welcomed the new year in style yesterday morning!
He has met a fence post and but he looks of it, there is substantial damage to the front near side. I will be seeing the car in the flesh tomorrow but wondering if anyone is interested in any of the parts before I commit to breaking it and being stuck with it!
It’s full leather, Nav I think on about 60k (will confirm tomorrow) and all except the accident damage it is mint. Pictures attached for everyone...
Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nikoo
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: I'm 19yrs old - H&R 35mm lowering springs - wheel spacers - LED tail lights - Leather interior - sunroof - Facelift rear bumper - R style custom exhaust - Resonator delete - Black Roof - Cup spoiler

Re: New member... possibly breaking!!

Post by Nikoo »

What year is it?
Ashw831
In: Rising Blue
Options: None

Post by Ashw831 »

Sorry... it’s a 2016 on a 65. 54k with full VWSH, just had a brand new box fitted at VW expense last month. Cam belt, water pump and full service done at the same time.
Emzz1
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: 2015

Post by Emzz1 »

How much did you get it for mate