My Lil Red Roc

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.

My Lil Red Roc

Postby Synergy Atomic » Sat May 25, 2019 3:05 pm

Hello guys, I have been driving my 1.4 TSI (160hp) Scirocco for almost 2 years and still loving every single angles of it. Now just manage to have some minors modifications done to it and stage 2 tuned. Hopefully more to come in the future! :p Cheers!

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-25 at 10.59.02 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-25 at 10.59.03 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-25 at 10.59.03 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-25 at 10.59.48 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-25 at 10.59.48 PM.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Synergy Atomic
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:22 am
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Salsa Red
With a: DSG box
Options: CUSTOM EXHAUST SYSTEM BY MONSTERPRO
19" HRE FLOWFORM FF01 SATIN BLACK
H&R SPORT SPRING
MAXTON DESIGN FRONT LIP
R CUP SPOILER
CARBON FIBER SIDE MIRRORS
CUSTOM REAR BUMPER DIFFUSER
SCIROCCO R DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT WITH SEQUENTIAL SIGNAL
STAGE 2 MAP BY JC RACING
WOSSNER FORGED PISTONS

Re: My Lil Red Roc

Postby Ikszipszilon » Thu May 30, 2019 12:29 pm

Not a fan of red cars in general, but wow this car looks amazing! :O Congrats!
Ikszipszilon
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:55 pm
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Re: My Lil Red Roc

Postby Synergy Atomic » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:28 am

Ikszipszilon wrote:Not a fan of red cars in general, but wow this car looks amazing! :O Congrats!


Haha, thanks mate! I thinking wrapping it satin black though.
User avatar
Synergy Atomic
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:22 am
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Salsa Red
With a: DSG box
Options: CUSTOM EXHAUST SYSTEM BY MONSTERPRO
19" HRE FLOWFORM FF01 SATIN BLACK
H&R SPORT SPRING
MAXTON DESIGN FRONT LIP
R CUP SPOILER
CARBON FIBER SIDE MIRRORS
CUSTOM REAR BUMPER DIFFUSER
SCIROCCO R DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT WITH SEQUENTIAL SIGNAL
STAGE 2 MAP BY JC RACING
WOSSNER FORGED PISTONS

Re: My Lil Red Roc

Postby Synergy Atomic » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:57 am

Giving a lil bit of update here, gave the Roc a new exhaust setup. Here's a sound testing video below.

User avatar
Synergy Atomic
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:22 am
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Salsa Red
With a: DSG box
Options: CUSTOM EXHAUST SYSTEM BY MONSTERPRO
19" HRE FLOWFORM FF01 SATIN BLACK
H&R SPORT SPRING
MAXTON DESIGN FRONT LIP
R CUP SPOILER
CARBON FIBER SIDE MIRRORS
CUSTOM REAR BUMPER DIFFUSER
SCIROCCO R DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT WITH SEQUENTIAL SIGNAL
STAGE 2 MAP BY JC RACING
WOSSNER FORGED PISTONS

Re: My Lil Red Roc

Postby Zanic L3 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:15 pm

Synergy Atomic wrote:Giving a lil bit of update here, gave the Roc a new exhaust setup. Here's a sound testing video below.



Nice, sounds even better then my 2.0 TSI miltek non resonated catback.

whats the setup?
User avatar
Zanic L3
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:56 pm
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: MILTEK NON-RES CAT BACK!

Re: My Lil Red Roc

Postby Bergseten » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:37 pm

Ï love it. Car looks great! And that diffuser is wild! Where can i get one of those? Sick!

You should restore the faded black plastic trim on the front bumper. It's too gray in my opinion.
Bergseten
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:33 pm
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box

Re: My Lil Red Roc

Postby Synergy Atomic » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:12 pm

Zanic L3 wrote:
Synergy Atomic wrote:Giving a lil bit of update here, gave the Roc a new exhaust setup. Here's a sound testing video below.



Nice, sounds even better then my 2.0 TSI miltek non resonated catback.

whats the setup?


Thanks mate! Its a custom exhaust system done by my local workshop. Basically I got a decat downpipe, replace the stock resonator with a sport resonator and for the muffler, its a custom catback exhaust by MonsterPro. But I do believe your car will sound similar with a decat downpipe. Probably even better than mine!
User avatar
Synergy Atomic
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:22 am
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Salsa Red
With a: DSG box
Options: CUSTOM EXHAUST SYSTEM BY MONSTERPRO
19" HRE FLOWFORM FF01 SATIN BLACK
H&R SPORT SPRING
MAXTON DESIGN FRONT LIP
R CUP SPOILER
CARBON FIBER SIDE MIRRORS
CUSTOM REAR BUMPER DIFFUSER
SCIROCCO R DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT WITH SEQUENTIAL SIGNAL
STAGE 2 MAP BY JC RACING
WOSSNER FORGED PISTONS

Re: My Lil Red Roc

Postby Synergy Atomic » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:19 pm

Bergseten wrote:Ï love it. Car looks great! And that diffuser is wild! Where can i get one of those? Sick!

You should restore the faded black plastic trim on the front bumper. It's too gray in my opinion.


Thanks! Its a custom made diffuser, so probably you can show the picture to your local bodykit workshop to custom made it too. As for the black plastic trim on the front bumper, I will probably wrap it gloss though or probably just get an R front bumper instead. :hyper: :hyper:
User avatar
Synergy Atomic
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:22 am
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Salsa Red
With a: DSG box
Options: CUSTOM EXHAUST SYSTEM BY MONSTERPRO
19" HRE FLOWFORM FF01 SATIN BLACK
H&R SPORT SPRING
MAXTON DESIGN FRONT LIP
R CUP SPOILER
CARBON FIBER SIDE MIRRORS
CUSTOM REAR BUMPER DIFFUSER
SCIROCCO R DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT WITH SEQUENTIAL SIGNAL
STAGE 2 MAP BY JC RACING
WOSSNER FORGED PISTONS

Re: My Lil Red Roc

Postby Zanic L3 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:03 pm

Synergy Atomic wrote:
Zanic L3 wrote:
Synergy Atomic wrote:Giving a lil bit of update here, gave the Roc a new exhaust setup. Here's a sound testing video below.



Nice, sounds even better then my 2.0 TSI miltek non resonated catback.

whats the setup?


Thanks mate! Its a custom exhaust system done by my local workshop. Basically I got a decat downpipe, replace the stock resonator with a sport resonator and for the muffler, its a custom catback exhaust by MonsterPro. But I do believe your car will sound similar with a decat downpipe. Probably even better than mine!



Does it not smell like fuel for u?

Also do you not have yearly checkups that u need to pass ?
User avatar
Zanic L3
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:56 pm
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: MILTEK NON-RES CAT BACK!


Return to The Showroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests


cron