New to Rocco R Life

Everything about the R for potential owners.
Yidwann
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box

New to Rocco R Life

Post by Yidwann »

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would say hello, not joined a new forum in years. Ordered a new Rocco R on Wednesday, should be here for Mid March, its on a lease so won't be getting involved in all of the modding side (well nothing too drastic anyway) but a good deal came up on a car I have coveted for years.

Can't wait for it to arrive! :)

Tom
Cuprabob
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Re: New to Rocco R Life

Post by Cuprabob »

Welcome to the forum
thecrofter
With a: DSG box
Options: Tracker, Recaro Seats, Pano Roof, RNS510, Dynaudio, Cruise, Black Gloss Folding Mirrors

Post by thecrofter »

Welcome and enjoy when you get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2.0 TSi 280 R DSG Rising Blue / April 15 - 11 March 20
2.0 TDi 170 DSG R-Line Indium Grey / June 12 - April 15
2.0 GT TDi 170 DSG Salsa Red / May 10 - June 12
bradbull93
In: Deep Black

Post by bradbull93 »

Just ordered myself a Rocco R on lease too! Deal was to good to resist! Ordered mine on Monday have just checked the order tracker and its in transit should be delivered late feb!
ivano_93

Post by ivano_93 »

I've also just ordered a R on lease, cant wait for it too arrive now!!! I'm moving over from BMW mSport to the R and excited to see what the performance division on VW can produce! :)
Astrix
I drive a: R-Line
In: Salsa Red

Post by Astrix »

May I ask which lease deals you all went for? I'm potentially in the market for one as well
hilder
In: Urano Grey

Post by hilder »

Im new here and have also just ordered a Scirocco R which is due end of March.

My lease deal is:
£2.5k down
£213 per month
10k per year
2 year deal

Ive gone for Urano Grey manual, and will be getting the chrome mirrors and VW badges wrapped gloss black. And then some lowering springs and a remap.
Yidwann

Post by Yidwann »

Loads of deals about at the moment.

But I do less miles but mine is as follows. So price for 5k a year.

£1000 down
£235 a month

Manual with metallic paint.

Just awaiting the link to the tracker now, so I can wear the refresh out on my browser!
hilder
In: Urano Grey

Post by hilder »

Yidwann wrote:Just awaiting the link to the tracker now, so I can wear the refresh out on my browser!
Snap :nod:
Brian_the_Snail
In: Indium Grey
Options: Folding mirrors - delivery due June 2017

Post by Brian_the_Snail »

Just joined the leasing gang on Friday. Need a car in June to replace my current Golf GTD lease.

Gone for my R with manual and just Indium grey metallic plus electric folding mirrors as extras. Liked the Golf but under powered - hopefully an extra 95 BHP with the R should solve this.

Lease deal based on 10,000 per annum, maintained, 6+23 payments of £281.88 (incl VAT). Happy with that - coming from VW dealer as never trust independent companies to get a car in limited supply.

Roll on June!

B_T_S
bradbull93

Post by bradbull93 »

Got mine from Vehicle Savers got mine on 1+23 with Black Paint at £308pm 10K a year. Coming from a 123D M sport Coupe!
pedroSWFC

Post by pedroSWFC »

ordered mine last week through central uk vehicle leasing

267pm no deposit, 5000 pa

opted for a deep black.

just awaiting a build number now

my broker estimated 10-12 weeks
Needajobby
Options: Metallic grey

Post by Needajobby »

Also just ordered last week. £255 /month with £2.5k down on 15k miles PA. DSG in Indium grey. Wouldn't let me add any other options but can live without decent hi-fi for 2 year (assuming the standard one is gash). Won't mod the car as a dirty leaser but also have a stage 1 Golf 7R running 386bhp and 419 lb ft - Be interesting to see the difference between the two. I've asked for late delivery (late March) as the 330d doesn't go back until May. Leaser insisted I take the 'Roc before the new VED rules come in early April.
Please post your pics when yours arrives to wet my appetite!
RoccoTom
Options: Cruise control
Auto folding mirrors
'R' side sill strips
Luxury mats

Post by RoccoTom »

Needajobby wrote:Also just ordered last week. £255 /month with £2.5k down on 15k miles PA. DSG in Indium grey. Wouldn't let me add any other options but can live without decent hi-fi for 2 year (assuming the standard one is gash). Won't mod the car as a dirty leaser but also have a stage 1 Golf 7R running 386bhp and 419 lb ft - Be interesting to see the difference between the two. I've asked for late delivery (late March) as the 330d doesn't go back until May. Leaser insisted I take the 'Roc before the new VED rules come in early April.
Great choice of colour, in my opinion! The photos at the bottom of this page show how good it can look in the sunshine: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=21846" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, it looks like we'll be seeing lots more Rs out and about soon, if this thread's anything to go by! Enjoy your new cars, everyone... you won't regret your choice! :) :yes:

Tom
Needajobby

Post by Needajobby »

Looks great, thanks for the pics Tom. I'm guessing you're Scottish? I'm Lanarkshire.
RoccoTom
Options: Cruise control
Auto folding mirrors
'R' side sill strips
Luxury mats

Post by RoccoTom »

Needajobby wrote:Looks great, thanks for the pics Tom. I'm guessing you're Scottish? I'm Lanarkshire.
Yes, well guessed! I guessed you were too, from your username! :D
I'm in Renfrewshire, but down Lanarkshire way fairly often visiting family.
Minimalrocks

Post by Minimalrocks »

Needajobby wrote:Also just ordered last week. £255 /month with £2.5k down on 15k miles PA. DSG in Indium grey. Wouldn't let me add any other options but can live without decent hi-fi for 2 year (assuming the standard one is gash). Won't mod the car as a dirty leaser but also have a stage 1 Golf 7R running 386bhp and 419 lb ft - Be interesting to see the difference between the two. I've asked for late delivery (late March) as the 330d doesn't go back until May. Leaser insisted I take the 'Roc before the new VED rules come in early April.
Hi mate,

Looking to get my hands on one of these and I know time is running out! Can I ask which lease company used please as I'm after a similar deal?

Cheers,

Dan
Needajobby

Post by Needajobby »

Most of the dealers had access to these cars. Last I heard there was a few manual whites left. I used yes-lease but plenty others had the same deal.
Yidwann

Post by Yidwann »

Well that escalated fast, had my Scirocco R confirmed as Rising Blue this afternoon, and that it had already arrived into their stock and was in the docks in the UK! Only ordered it last week. Still going for 1st March delivery so its on a 17 plate, and thats when I had penciled in for its arrival! But woo!
Needajobby

Post by Needajobby »

Yidwann wrote:Well that escalated fast, had my Scirocco R confirmed as Rising Blue this afternoon, and that it had already arrived into their stock and was in the docks in the UK! Only ordered it last week. Still going for 1st March delivery so its on a 17 plate, and thats when I had penciled in for its arrival! But woo!
Wow, that's really fast!