Scottish Candy White 160 *APR Stage 1*

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
Dunk04
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: APR Stage 1, Milltek Cat-Back (Non-Res) , VWRacing Cold Air Intake, H&R Springs.

Re: *Angel eye bi-xenon update* Candy White tsi 160

Post by Dunk04 »

urban0802 wrote:Where they xenon u had previously
nope, just standard reflector housing with xenon like bulbs.
Progress Thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17459" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dunk04
Options: APR Stage 1, Milltek Cat-Back (Non-Res) , VWRacing Cold Air Intake, H&R Springs.

Post by Dunk04 »

fitted new matte black badges to the front and rear. makes quite a subtle difference.

Progress Thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17459" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dunk04

Re: Candy White tsi 160 *Update*

Post by Dunk04 »

finally got it lowered on H & R springs and gave it time to settle.then fitted my private plate, was up north so got her washed and went out to take some pics:

Dunk04

Post by Dunk04 »

Finally got the scuff on my bumper painted along with the panels beside the grill, also got some interior parts done aswell to match the rest of the car:

VWClaty
In: Rising Blue
Options: MillTek cat back
Vmaxx lowering springs
Forge BOV
DCC

Post by VWClaty »

Absolutely love the lights! Really nice looking roc! I came from a 1.2 corsa to the same 1.4 tsi as you! Hell of a difference in the 2 cars haha!
whiteDevil_170
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Just a thought. How will you plan on getting it through its mot with out self levelling system and headlight washers. Its an mot failure if you havent got them.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Shaun1982
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
With a: DSG box

Post by Shaun1982 »

There's always somewhere you can take it that won't mind the fact it's not got levellers & washers devil
chelspeed
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: Sold it!

Post by chelspeed »

Dunk04 wrote:fitted new matte black badges to the front and rear.
I was just scrolling through to the end to tell you the next mod should be black badges but you beat me to it. Looks good.
Rorypownall1.4tsi
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Deep Black
Options: Interlagos alloys - black

Post by Rorypownall1.4tsi »

Looks great mate, i have done alot of the changes you have ! how did you colour change the interior trim? love what you did making them match the car (white) im going to go for black.
Coreynich13

Post by Coreynich13 »

Looks great! How much did it cost for the BI-Xenon and angle headlights? Cheers
Dunk04

Post by Dunk04 »

whiteDevil_170 wrote:Just a thought. How will you plan on getting it through its mot with out self levelling system and headlight washers. Its an mot failure if you havent got them.

Only required if they were factory fitted after a certain date when the legislation changed !
Dunk04

Post by Dunk04 »

Rorypownall1.4tsi wrote:Looks great mate, i have done alot of the changes you have ! how did you colour change the interior trim? love what you did making them match the car (white) im going to go for black.
I just popped it off and took it to my local body shop !
Dunk04

Re: Candy White tsi 160 *wrapped and detailed*

Post by Dunk04 »

picked the car up at the weekend after a winter preparition detail from tlc detailing in stirling. these guys done a great job.

they also wrapped the roof in satin black and wrapped the lights with spi vision whick darkens them right down but still allows the same light output.

hoping to get the mirrors painted soon aswell as they were too intrecuit to wrap.

not sure what to do next with it? thinking induction kit and exhaust?

any comments welcome :yes:
Bowser
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green
Options: Milltek Non Res exhaust
VWR lowering springs
Neuspeed P-Flo
APR stage 1
Pressed metal plates

Post by Bowser »

Love the headlights! Not keen on the rears though. Roof looks very nice too.

The milltek on my 2.0tsi sounds very nice! I'd recommend a milltek exhaust :yes:
Dunk04

Post by Dunk04 »

if im being honest the lights sounded good at the time but im still not sure. easily removed as its just a vinly wrap will give it time.

yeh heard good reviews about the milltek. is it just a cat back or full turbo back ?
Brian1970
Options: Black mirrors, Glass roof, Extra tinted rear Windows

Post by Brian1970 »

Love the small changes you've made but not sure on the wrap on the lights.
Bowser
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: Milltek Non Res exhaust
VWR lowering springs
Neuspeed P-Flo
APR stage 1
Pressed metal plates

Post by Bowser »

Dunk04 wrote:
yeh heard good reviews about the milltek. is it just a cat back or full turbo back ?
You can get either. in resonated or non resonated form. I have a non res cat back (1 silencer). Hope to get the sports cat later on.
VWClaty
Options: MillTek cat back
Vmaxx lowering springs
Forge BOV
DCC

Post by VWClaty »

I also have a non resonated cat back on my 1.4 TSI and love it! get good sounds from 3,500 revs upwards and no droning or stupidly loud noise when you're driving sensibly.
Phil
In: Night Blue
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

I had non res catback which was brilliant but have just bought the downpipe too which improves it even more - can highly recommend whichever you choose!
Phil
DI17ESH
Options: 20” Bentley GT Mulliner Wheels
Wrapped Roof
Fully Debadged
Flushed Number Plate Recess
Colour Coded Side Skirts, Front Grill and Mirror Covers
Smoked Fog Lights
LED Tail lights
Kenwood DNX-7210BT
2 x 15” JBL Subs
1 x JBL Amp
H&R 35mm Lowering Springs
Revo Remap
210 bhp
210lb/ft torque

Re: Candy White 1.4 *wrapped and detailed*

Post by DI17ESH »

Loving the lights mate! :yes: wasn't sure if the second halo would look good so I left them. Damn it, looks really good might have to get them done :D