Page 2 of 2

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:58 pm
by gogglez
Kev wrote:My old 2.0GT is in a garage in Bristol for under 10k. '09 and 58k miles. No pano roof or black wheels though.
Ahhh, if only it had the spec I wanted I would be down there like a shot!

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:01 pm
by skippy
gogglez wrote:
Kev wrote:My old 2.0GT is in a garage in Bristol for under 10k. '09 and 58k miles. No pano roof or black wheels though.
Ahhh, if only it had the spec I wanted I would be down there like a shot!
Only missing the pano roof though and wheels as Kev says otherwise, it is a 1 owner from new car! :) It is a DSG model too!

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:37 am
by Technane
Or just use Zuto? helps to quickly widen your net and sort out Finance, I paid just under 9k for my Black GT TDI using that. but there were loads more and loads of different price brackets

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:03 pm
by gogglez
Technane wrote:Or just use Zuto? helps to quickly widen your net and sort out Finance, I paid just under 9k for my Black GT TDI using that. but there were loads more and loads of different price brackets
Zutos interest rates are far too high! Will be getting a loan with a bank if anything mate :)

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:42 pm
by gogglez
Found exactly what im looking for! (Bar the blue paint but white is ok)
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/ ... hp/6828956" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Need to get them down on price though, far too expensive! Advice on this would be awesome guys to the people that know sciroccos! :)

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:21 pm
by skippy
Looks a good one, has got Sat Nav, Pano roof and DynAudio as well. So long as it checks out ok, perhaps offer £10K and work from there. If they can offer you warranty as well, it is worth checking out. I would not pay more than £10,500 though.

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:18 pm
by Harry_VW
Dsg service, sat nav cd, timing chain tensioner

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:51 am
by Technane
gogglez wrote:
Technane wrote:Or just use Zuto? helps to quickly widen your net and sort out Finance, I paid just under 9k for my Black GT TDI using that. but there were loads more and loads of different price brackets
Zutos interest rates are far too high! Will be getting a loan with a bank if anything mate :)
mine came out less than my bank offered, but then everyone's credit position is different ;)

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:01 pm
by Adam90
Probably rare at a low price. I didn't notice many for sale, with the panoramic roof when I was looking on two occasions. It depends how long you're prepared, or able to wait, but personally I'd look at one without a panoramic roof. :)

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:39 pm
by gogglez
Adam90 wrote:Probably rare at a low price. I didn't notice many for sale, with the panoramic roof when I was looking on two occasions. It depends how long you're prepared, or able to wait, but personally I'd look at one without a panoramic roof. :)
Couldn't you just give me yours? its looks lovely! :p

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:51 am
by Adam90
gogglez wrote:
Adam90 wrote:Probably rare at a low price. I didn't notice many for sale, with the panoramic roof when I was looking on two occasions. It depends how long you're prepared, or able to wait, but personally I'd look at one without a panoramic roof. :)
Couldn't you just give me yours? its looks lovely! :p
Feel free to find the one in my picture. It's on a scrap yard somewhere with the front end missing. :rolleyes: I have a Scirocco R now.

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:49 am
by Technane
not this is it ??
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-SCIROCCO-R ... 2756027971" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:00 pm
by Adam90
Technane wrote:not this is it ??
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-SCIROCCO-R ... 2756027971" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
Haha.. nope, it was 2.0 GT.

Re: No wait or not to wait?

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:20 pm
by Technane
lol had that in my watch list for ages ...