The car that is waiting for me... NOW COLLECTED :D

The place to share pictures and impressions of your new arrival or just show off your motor.
chr15
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box

The car that is waiting for me... NOW COLLECTED :D

Post by chr15 »

So my Scirocco is ready at the dealer, unfortunately payment didn't clear today and I am not around at all tomorrow to collect it so fingers crossed I will get it Friday.

I went to the dealer to see it today though, and took the pics below. I sooooo cannot wait to get it!

Xenon's :D

Last edited by chr15 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rehmondo
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather • Winter • Sunroof • Cruise • DAB • Park • Tyre • Mirrors • Mats • Mudflaps • Prem Sills • Pedals • Jewelultra Diamondbrite • Bluefin Remap • Carbonio CAI • LED Pack

Re: The car that is waiting for me...

Post by rehmondo »

One word.. spectacular, you will not get any sleep tomorrow night!

Xenon's look fab, first shots I've seen of Sills on Blue, they look sleek, do you know what tyres are on it?
Last edited by rehmondo on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

chr15 it will be clean at least for the weekend
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
polts23
In: Salsa Red
Options: Parking sensors, DAB, Elec Folding mirrors, Cruise, Flat Tyre indicator, Premium Sills, Alu Pedals & GT Steering badge

Post by polts23 »

Looks fantastic!! :hyper: :hyper: Enjoy Friday..........& Saturday & Sunday....... ;)
chr15

Post by chr15 »

I forgot to look at the tyres. Or I checked they were not scuffed but didnt take in the make or model of them.

Yeh it will be clean for the weekend which is good.
Candy Monster
Options: Leather, Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, DVD Nav, Premium Sills, Alloy pedals, Boot Liner, Custom GT Mats, GT badge, 20s, Cruise, R32 trim, Silver 'A pieces', debadged, White VW badges, Eibach springs, Revo, custom enginge cover, custom air dam, orange rub strips

Post by Candy Monster »

looking good. I get mine friday too. Did you spec the pedals?
rehmondo
Options: Leather • Winter • Sunroof • Cruise • DAB • Park • Tyre • Mirrors • Mats • Mudflaps • Prem Sills • Pedals • Jewelultra Diamondbrite • Bluefin Remap • Carbonio CAI • LED Pack

Post by rehmondo »

chr15 wrote:I forgot to look at the tyres. Or I checked they were not scuffed but didnt take in the make or model of them.
It's alright I was just curious to know whether you got Dunlops or Pirelli's
chr15

Post by chr15 »

Candy Monster wrote:looking good. I get mine friday too. Did you spec the pedals?
Yeh I asked the dealer to fit them and paid seperately to the car invoice.
gossa
In: Deep Black
Options: Scirocco's gone, MKVI GTI is replacement.

Post by gossa »

Sweet car mate, what disability have you got? :)
chr15

Post by chr15 »

gossa wrote:Sweet car mate, what disability have you got? :)
haha none! Unfortunately its where the dealer parked it, I hate people who park in disabled spaces so wouldn't have put it there myself. Your about the fifth person to say that tonight :lol:
Candy Monster
Options: Leather, Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, DVD Nav, Premium Sills, Alloy pedals, Boot Liner, Custom GT Mats, GT badge, 20s, Cruise, R32 trim, Silver 'A pieces', debadged, White VW badges, Eibach springs, Revo, custom enginge cover, custom air dam, orange rub strips

Post by Candy Monster »

chr15 wrote:
Candy Monster wrote:looking good. I get mine friday too. Did you spec the pedals?

Wish I'd ordered those, was kind of hoping it would turn up with them on!

Wonder if i have time to orderr and get them fitted by friday? hmmm
chr15

Post by chr15 »

Candy Monster wrote:
chr15 wrote:

Wish I'd ordered those, was kind of hoping it would turn up with them on!

Wonder if i have time to orderr and get them fitted by friday? hmmm
Any luck? They are a huge improvement lookswise.
LCM
In: Deep Black
Options: Anthracite Leather - Dynaudio - Parking Sensors - Electric Mirrors - No Badge - Winter Pack - Mats - Tyre Indicators - GT Steering Wheel Badge - Metal Pedals - Premium Cills - Private Plate T20 ROC. Superchips Bluefin Remap 250bhp/400Nm

Post by LCM »

Chr15 looks excellent mate - I have decided to get the pedals and the cills done as it adds the edge to the Roc.

You and Candy Monster have only got a few more sleepless nights to go so you can check out the link below to keep you entertained while you wait to pick up your Rocs!!!

http://www.time-for-time.com/swf/myclox.swf

Roc On!!
My Roc was fast - but now its FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roc On!!
Candy Monster

Post by Candy Monster »

LCM wrote:Chr15 looks excellent mate - I have decided to get the pedals and the cills done as it adds the edge to the Roc.

You and Candy Monster have only got a few more sleepless nights to go so you can check out the link below to keep you entertained while you wait to pick up your Rocs!!!

http://www.time-for-time.com/swf/myclox.swf

Roc On!!

lol. Less than an hour to go until the day that I get my Roc!!! Boot liner, pedals and sills are going on tommorrow too. Hopefully the mats will arrive. I'm like a kid on christmas eve :clap:

Good luck for tommorrow Chris.
chr15

Re: The car that is waiting for me... NOW COLLECTED :D

Post by chr15 »

Collected it today, was dark when I picked it up so signed the sheet saying that and the sales lady said to check it over and get back if any problems. They left the i-pod cable out but she knew it should have one and will have one for the start of the week.

This car is so much better than I and the few people who I have showed it to tonight expected. I did 110 miles before I needed to fill up so I could empty the crappy dealer fuel and put some tesco 99 in it. I have taken it fairly easy so far, mostly down to the weather! However I did take it to the redline on about 5 occasions as I could not resist it, its quicker than I expected also.

Everything works so well and there are so many nice touches on it such as the ambient red lights shining onto the centre console. The Dynaudio is amazing, DAB sound quality is top notch. I have had plenty of people look at it already, one guy in a new s3 pulled up next to me and gave me the thumbs up. I can't wait until the morning so I can pull it out of the garage and take it for another drive.
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

congrats chr15 :yes:
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
Candy Monster

Post by Candy Monster »

Pleased your having fun Chris, I'm praying to the sun god to thaw out my part of the world and let me have a play :hyper:

Enjoy! :clap: