Reversing Camera not working after MIB 2 PQ retrofit

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
AlwinVDV
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Salsa Red
With a: Manual box

Reversing Camera not working after MIB 2 PQ retrofit

Post by AlwinVDV »

Hello,

I have retrofitted a MIB 2 PQ into my 2010 scirocco everythings work fine except the camera only working after a soft reset, if leave the car overnight the reversing camera wil not work I have to remotly soft reset the radio to get it to work.

I already have coded the reversing cam in the 5F longcodig and deactivated PDC adaptions in the 5F module, Could it be the aftermarket aliexpress backup cam? It does have a delay box for when you go from reverse to first that is stays on a little longer is it possible this delay box interferce with the original radio?

I am looking forward to some replies :hyper:

Link to reverse cam https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/10050041 ... cification
AlwinVDV
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Salsa Red
With a: Manual box

Re: Reversing Camera not working after MIB 2 PQ retrofit

Post by AlwinVDV »

!!Update!!

I have managed to get the camera working everytime, on a other forum someone talked about setting the summertime to manual instead of automatic this did not work for me either. What did work was setting the summertime to europe instead of automatic or manual.

VCDS. 5F -> Adaption -> Type in searchbar "Summertime" -> choose Europe. and it should be fixed.