Oil temp/level sensor wiring order

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Dub-76
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Indium Grey
With a: Manual box

Oil temp/level sensor wiring order

Post by Dub-76 »

Hi guys, wondering if somebody would be able to help me. I drive a 2016 1.4tsi and I recently hit something from the underside of the car that ripped out the wiring and broke the oil temp/level sensor. I have since replaced the sensor but I’m not aware in which order the wiring reconnects as I have had get a new vag style 3 pin plug. If someone could help my maybe letting me know in order from round end to square end or sending over a photo of there that would be a massive help as currently the oil sensor light is flashing up on start up and it’s driving me mad!

Many thanks in advance

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paradox1
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Re: Oil temp/level sensor wiring order

Post by Paradox1 »

Not sure what the order is. and im not sure if the order is the same on all scirocco engines. There is a software call Elwsin or simular that should show you the order
Dub-76
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Indium Grey
With a: Manual box

Re: Oil temp/level sensor wiring order

Post by Dub-76 »

So I got sent a great document showing the wiring for the sensor. I have bought and installed a brand new sensor direct from VW. unfortunately I seem to get a loud 'ding' when I turn the car on and also the oil light flashes on the MFD. Would anybody have any ideas on what could still be the issue?

Thanks