Bulb warning light on but all is fine?

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
3t3p
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Viper Green
With a: Manual box
Options: R-tech Stage 1, Forge Twin take,19'' Talladegas, Rear sensors, Heated leather, RNS510 Satnav + Dynaudio, Tinted glass, LED Interior lighting, Electric folding mirrors, Custom mats, CBI Xenons, Yellowstuff pads

Bulb warning light on but all is fine?

Post by 3t3p »

Other day my bulb warning light has come and stayed on. It is saying check front right indicators. I have checked all the cars bulbs and they are all working.

So any ideas why the warning light is on and how to remedy it?

Cheers
Cakkeyy
I drive a: R-Line
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box

Re: Bulb warning light on but all is fine?

Post by Cakkeyy »

Hi,

Just jumping on your post, this has happened to me too, says check front right side light... checked and it's fine..

Has happened before but just went off after a couple of days so not sure if it's a problem with the electronics somewhere...

Interested to see if anyone has an answer!
3t3p
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Viper Green
With a: Manual box
Options: R-tech Stage 1, Forge Twin take,19'' Talladegas, Rear sensors, Heated leather, RNS510 Satnav + Dynaudio, Tinted glass, LED Interior lighting, Electric folding mirrors, Custom mats, CBI Xenons, Yellowstuff pads

Re: Bulb warning light on but all is fine?

Post by 3t3p »

Figured it out. It's the turning assist lamp, the one that below 30mph comes on at the side.

Previously was using philips diamond vision. Going to try osram cool blue boost (80W) bulbs for extra punch. Will be posting a review.