Bouncers wax

Info about the best cleaning products and detailing.
Roc Hopper
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Reflex Silver
With a: Manual box
Options: CC RPS
Focal 165 VRS Fronts
HBK Sills and chrome fog rings
La Prealpina Aero Roof Bars off for now
Bluetooth done now
Chrome exhaust tips (yeti)
Recessed front plate

Bouncers wax

Post by Roc Hopper »

Gents & Ladies good evening
Just wanted to give you the heads up about Bouncers wax - just bought a pot of sherbet fizz Sunday evening which was delivered today
So of course despite the chill I had to have a go !
The wax smells gorgeous - just like refreshers for those of you old enough to remember those (not you WD :) ) and if used thinly cures in 1-3 minutes.
It's easy to buff out if you do a panel or half a panel in case of the roof at a time and 45 minutes solid work and it was job done - including a second coat on the up facing panels. Second coat was a little grabby but nothing a fraction more effort didn't handle - the finish is utterly beautiful I'll let the pics speak for themselves

This is an English product delivered in unbelievable time given the season and the use is simple, I can't rate this wax highly enough.
Happy new year all ! RH
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
whiteDevil_170
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Re: Bouncers wax

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Looking good mate. Bouncers wax is very popular over on detailing world. Hand made and hand poured in Britain. In fact he lives in Buckinghamshire.
I have got a limited pot of bouncers wax but havnt used it yet. Vanilla ice and capture the rapture get really good feedback aswell.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Tom
In: Candy White
Options: #TeamAF

INSTAGRAM: @tomhamsyo
Auto Finesse Sponsored

Post by Tom »

looks really good. I've been searching for a new wax to try for a while now so think I'll give this a go :)
http://www.autofinesse.co.uk
DM me for Scirocco Central exclusive Autofinesse discounts/freebies with your next order!
Roc Hopper
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Reflex Silver
Options: CC RPS
Focal 165 VRS Fronts
HBK Sills and chrome fog rings
La Prealpina Aero Roof Bars off for now
Bluetooth done now
Chrome exhaust tips (yeti)
Recessed front plate