• Power Folding Mirrors
• Reverse Sensors
• Luxury Scirocco Mats
• Vagcom Refinements
• Bury Bluetooth

Need help asap

Post by candyboytsi210 »

Hi guys,

Well basically some of you may know i;ve changed my scirocco to a 320d Coupe! but now something else has happend. :shake:

Bmw salesman told me the car had 3 owners and i'd be the 4th, but on the logbook i received yesterday says 5!!!

I've spoke to the dealership and they said theyll brim my tank and give me a service but i dont think thats even close to what they should be compensating me in. (some of you may not aggree)

Now am i able to reject the car? as i have been mis-lead / mis-informed about a vehicle i have purchased?

The salesman has admitted he was wrong and i also told him on the day of purchase i do not wish to buy the car if it has 5 owners or im going to be the 5th...

PS. Looking to go back to a scirocco 2.0tsi dsg :)

Help is MUCH appreciated. (any advice)
whiteDevil_170
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Re: Need help asap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Really lol! U haven't got much luck Have you . Why go back to a 2.0 tsi when you had one but economy didn't suit.?
Changing cars like the wind changes direction lol
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
candyboytsi210
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
With a: DSG box
Options: Now own a C-Class Coupe !!
------
• 210PS
• Panoramic Roof
• Vienna Leathers (Heated)
• 19" VW Savannah Alloys
• Power Folding Mirrors
• Reverse Sensors
• Luxury Scirocco Mats
• Vagcom Refinements
• Bury Bluetooth

Post by candyboytsi210 »

Really lol ! i've had no luck at all, but back to the situation, any advice as regards to it ? i overated diesels tbh! i thought a Diesel would suit me but it doesn't.
whiteDevil_170
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Sorry I haven't got much knowledge regarding your situation so i cant help, but all I know is I would be pissed if it was me.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
candyboytsi210
------
• 210PS
• Panoramic Roof
• 19" VW Savannah Alloys
• Power Folding Mirrors
• Reverse Sensors
• Luxury Scirocco Mats
• Vagcom Refinements
• Bury Bluetooth

Post by candyboytsi210 »

I am pi#sed off. but now i've just gotta find out what i can do , im 70% sure i can return the car as signed a contract and purchased vehicle with misleading information(mis-sold)

May need to look for a roc again <3
RJM85
In: Viper Green
Options: 19inch Lugano's, Winter Pack, Protection Pack, Rear Parking Sensors, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Philips Xtreme Vision Bulbs

Post by RJM85 »

I was in a similar situation with Vauxhall a few years ago. It should have been one previous owner, but when the log book arrived I was the 4th! It was only an 11 month old car, from an official Vauxhall dealership. I made a complaint, and their management just came back stating I should have asked to see the current log book they had before signing for the car - basically putting the blame on me. It was a lesson learned. Since then whenever I have bought a second hand car, I have asked to see the log book for myself and taken a photo of it just in case (the number of previous owners section).

It also knocked down the value of my car on trade in. Hope you get something sorted mate, and you have more luck than I did with the dealer.
Skollers
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
Options: ECU Remapped to 175bhp
Bluetooth (OEM)
Cruise Control
Parking Sensors
Upgraded bulbs

Post by Skollers »

I would go back to the dealership as long as your within a month of ownership with all the docs & leave it there & tell em you want your £ back & go somewhere else or you want an alternative car but not this 1.

Tell them you'll go to the press they won't like that, & if they don't contact your local press ball to em !
2009 2.0gt tdi 140bhp
2003 Suzuki Gsxr 1000 Rizla green/yellow (My baby) !
candyboytsi210
------
• 210PS
• Panoramic Roof
• 19" VW Savannah Alloys
• Power Folding Mirrors
• Reverse Sensors
• Luxury Scirocco Mats
• Vagcom Refinements
• Bury Bluetooth

Post by candyboytsi210 »

I;ve had alot of advice thanks guys, well ive got to call the dealer tomorrow to tell them i dont want the car even with say for instance a grand back in cash i still would reject!!

Hopefully there isnt much trouble sorting this out, its on finance so hmm..

Its only been 2weeks and a few days, theyve got the car at the moment needed washer jets doing within the first 2 weeks haha wow, and ive got a brand new 320d at the moment of theres, so yeah will have to tell them to collect this .
candyboytsi210
------
• 210PS
• Panoramic Roof
• 19" VW Savannah Alloys
• Power Folding Mirrors
• Reverse Sensors
• Luxury Scirocco Mats
• Vagcom Refinements
• Bury Bluetooth

Post by candyboytsi210 »

I spoke to the dealer, and finance company, well i told dealer under trade description act etc etc that i am able to walk away from the vehicle but he says he hasnt had a situation like this before and is seeking advice and will get back to me tomorrow morning ! f#ckin tw#t !! but in reality with finance terms what are my rights?