nicheconversions????

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
eire
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Night Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: sports pack, 18" alloys,sunroof.

nicheconversions????

Post by eire »

hi lads im thinking about buying a few things off nicheconversions and was just wondering if anyone on here has had any problems ordering or receiving goods from them thanks..
James321
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: REVO Stage 2+, Bilstein B16 iRC, Supalloy Wishbones, Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust, Revo Intake, EuroJet Intercooler. (Wife's car)
I'm in an RS5

Re: nicheconversions????

Post by James321 »

They have a very nice web site that looks incredibly professional if that's anything to go on. What are you thinking of getting?
RS5, Scirocco R. You can never have enough R's
Thommohawk
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI

Post by Thommohawk »

James321 wrote:They have a very nice web site that looks incredibly professional if that's anything to go on. What are you thinking of getting?
The look of a website is not always something to go on these days unfortunately. However, a member across on the other forum (teejay) used them for a full Rieger and custom leather conversion just after he got his Scirocco delivered back in 2009 and it looked a good job, he also highly recommended them personally. It is not a cheap mod by any means. A few other guys have also got Rocco R parts delivered from them with no complaints,
Current - Audi S5 4.2 Quattro V8 See here...
Now Sold - VW Scirocco 2.0GT TSI, Rising Blue, VW Bodykit, H&R Springs, Panoramic Sunroof, Anthracite 'Vienna' Leather Interior, Scirocco R Pedals See here...

L I V E S T R O N G
eire

Post by eire »

im thinking of getting the r spoiler n a few other things i haven't made my mind up on yet!!
teejay212
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
Options: 19"Luganos,Panoramic Roof,SatNav,Dynaudio,Parking Sensors,Winter Pack,Cruise Control,Electric Folding Mirrors,Flat Tyre Ind,Rieger R8 Front Bumper & Side Skirts,Oettinger Rear Skirt,Jetex Quad Exhaust,Lowered 25mm,Full Blue & Black Leather Interior & Colour Coded Interior Trims.

Post by teejay212 »

Hi Eire,

As Thommo said - I bought my car from VW through Gareth at Niche and he converted it to my spec - 2.5 years later I still love my Roc to the point I couldn't leave it in Scotland and brought it over to Perth, Australia with me. Only yesterday in the supermarket car park a guy came over to me and told me how stunning it was and we chatted about cars for another 10 mins. So - the answer is Gareth and Niche were a great company to deal with and they gave me a one-off to cherish for a long time and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again !! TJ
Panoramic Sunroof, Dynaudio Sound, Rear Parking Sensors, Winter Pack, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, Premium Fitted Mats And A Few Niche Add-Ons !!![/b]
LukeGT
In: Deep Black
Options: Privacy Glass

Post by LukeGT »

I have met Gareth before and top guys.
eire

Post by eire »

thanks lads for your thoughts and info.will be ordering soon..