Real Madrid

silver130
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Indium Grey
With a: DSG box
Options: Indium Grey. 2.0 GT. DSG. Panoramic Sunroof. Dynaudio. Rear Parking Sensors. Bluetooth Hands Free. Cruise Control.
Aluminium Pedals. Sill Trims. Premium Mats.
Now Gone. Scirocco 2.0 GT Manual
Rising Blue Paint. Dynaudio.Premium Mats. aluminium Pedals. Sill Trims. R32 Gearknob.

Real Madrid

Post by silver130 »

Just back from a weekend away with workmates to Madrid
Main reason (apart from the drinking) was to go to the Real Madrid match on Sunday night. My God :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: What a stadium !!
Did the stadium tour on Saturday afternoon. This is highly recommended as you get to wander around and take as long as you like to take it all in including visiting the Trophy room, Museum, Various panoramic viewpoints around the stadium dressing rooms,Press room, and up and out the players tunnel onto the technical area and dugouts to get a feeling of what it must be like to play at this legendary stadium.
To put the icing on the cake. The match on Sunday night was a cracker too winning 6 - 2 against Villareal.

A couple of years ago we went to the Nou camp in Barcelona. Again. a Brilliant stadium but unfortunately the game was awful so took a bit away from the experience.
Thing is where to go next. Any recommendations ?? Turin to see Juventus. Munich to see Bayern Munich maybe.
Come on don't be shy.
IF IT'S NOT BROKEN
I'VE NOT TOUCHED IT YET !!
Dogzyboy
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: Aluminium Pedals, Premium Sills, Luxury Mats, Chrome Tailpipes

Re: Real Madrid

Post by Dogzyboy »

Sounds good, I'd like to do the same one day. I think the San Siro would be on my list.
silver130
In: Indium Grey
With a: DSG box
Options: Indium Grey. 2.0 GT. DSG. Panoramic Sunroof. Dynaudio. Rear Parking Sensors. Bluetooth Hands Free. Cruise Control.
Aluminium Pedals. Sill Trims. Premium Mats.
Now Gone. Scirocco 2.0 GT Manual
Rising Blue Paint. Dynaudio.Premium Mats. aluminium Pedals. Sill Trims. R32 Gearknob.

Post by silver130 »

Yes. Me too but have heard a few horror stories regarding local police forces T**t first. Ask questions later crowd control policy.
Not that keen on a visit from Mr 3x2 !!
IF IT'S NOT BROKEN
I'VE NOT TOUCHED IT YET !!
Candy Monster
Options: Leather, Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Mirrors, Flat Tyre Indicator, DVD Nav, Premium Sills, Alloy pedals, Boot Liner, Custom GT Mats, GT badge, 20s, Cruise, R32 trim, Silver 'A pieces', debadged, White VW badges, Eibach springs, Revo, custom enginge cover, custom air dam, orange rub strips

Post by Candy Monster »

Get yourself up to newcastle! :D
was there a few weeks back... 5-1, amazing stadium and a cracking night out :yes:
chojin
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
Options: Rear Park Assist
Cruise Control
Floor Mats

Post by chojin »

I'm going up to anfield this weekend to see Liverpool v Blackburn... does anyone know anywhere I can park the roc where it *won't* be vandalised/stolen/broken into? :)
Ordered: July 6th
Build week: 45 - Took delivery build week 48
Spec: GT TDI140, Candy White, Rear Parking Assist, Cruise Control, Factory Mats.
Scirocco Bhoy
In: Sumatra
Options: Parking Sensors, Premium Mats, Dynaudio

Post by Scirocco Bhoy »

I've got a season ticket at Celtic Park so I would recommend there for a game against Rangers or a Champions League game. I'm biased but I have to say it's one of the best stadiums in the world for atmosphere when we play against Rangers or in CL. Beating Man Utd 1-0 3 years ago was one of the best experiences I've had. The goal from Nakamura, the late penalty for Man Utd then Saha missing it. Highs to lows to highs in 3 minutes isn't good for your heart! Couldn't speak for a couple of days after it from shouting and singing too much!

Unfortunately we've been so poor this season that it's looking like we're not going to make the CL next season unless we negotiate 4 qualifying rounds.