HELP!?

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Lay1992
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box

HELP!?

Post by Lay1992 »

For the past year I've been really troubled over this, basically my partner owns a scirocco she's had problems with the interior since she's had it (brought from new) it appears cracks keep appearing her hazard light cracked her CD player cracked none of this being a problem as volkswagen replaced them apparently out of good will. The problem now is the speedometer is cracked it looks a mess and volkswagen won't replace this under warranty
I've been wondering if there is anywhere in could buy a new speedometer without paying £500 that volkswagen want from me to sort this. Someone please help me out it's been racking my brain for over a year now.
Shaun1982
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box

Re: HELP!?

Post by Shaun1982 »

That's a bit weird isn't it. How on earth do things keep cracking inside the car

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
shshivji
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Opal Silver
Options: panoramic roof and cruise control

Post by shshivji »

Lay1992 wrote:For the past year I've been really troubled over this, basically my partner owns a scirocco she's had problems with the interior since she's had it (brought from new) it appears cracks keep appearing her hazard light cracked her CD player cracked none of this being a problem as volkswagen replaced them apparently out of good will. The problem now is the speedometer is cracked it looks a mess and volkswagen won't replace this under warranty
I've been wondering if there is anywhere in could buy a new speedometer without paying £500 that volkswagen want from me to sort this. Someone please help me out it's been racking my brain for over a year now.
Never heard of this!! Don't know what to suggest tbh :-/

Shak
skippy
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
Options: Sat Nav, Leather, electric fold in mirrors, Dynaudio upgrade.

Now sold, but what a fantastic car!

Post by skippy »

Indeed - not sure what to make of this.
char
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Deep Black

Post by char »

What are you cleaning the inside of the car with? Any pictures available?
lewihoga
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Salsa Red
Options: Rear parking sensors, Yeti Exhaust tips, Octavia RS Pedals, Bluefin remap, Full LED interior, RNS 510 retrofit with OEM bluetooth, VCDS MODS

Post by lewihoga »

Can you take a pic of cracks and we maybe able to help?