Leasing/ PCP

Everything about the R for potential owners.
jamiekets
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: 19" Alloys, Leather, Electric Folding Mirrors, Dynaudio, Mobridge Bluetooth

Leasing/ PCP

Post by jamiekets »

Has anyone managed to order one from a leasing company? I am having problems finding any that have the R listed yet.
SilverChariot
With a: DSG box
Options: Acutally, it's a Golf R.

Re: Leasing/ PCP

Post by SilverChariot »

jamiekets wrote:Has anyone managed to order one from a leasing company? I am having problems finding any that have the R listed yet.
I think you'll struggle to find leasing deals on the initial batch of Rs (i.e. the 2010 allocation). VW will want the opportunity to provide their own finance to maximize profits.
Golf R - 5 door - DSG - Rising Blue Metallic paint - 19" Gloss Black Talladegas - Leather - RNS 510 - Parking sensors - Cruise control

SilverChariot
With a: DSG box
Options: Acutally, it's a Golf R.

Post by SilverChariot »

There's some deals here:
http://www.nationwidevehiclecontracts.c ... elPersonal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

£500-700/month on personal lease. Eeek.
Golf R - 5 door - DSG - Rising Blue Metallic paint - 19" Gloss Black Talladegas - Leather - RNS 510 - Parking sensors - Cruise control

jamiekets
With a: Manual box
Options: 19" Alloys, Leather, Electric Folding Mirrors, Dynaudio, Mobridge Bluetooth

Post by jamiekets »

SilverChariot wrote:There's some deals here:
http://www.nationwidevehiclecontracts.c ... elPersonal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

£500-700/month on personal lease. Eeek.
Thanks and yes that is a lot per month. I have a 56 plate Mk5 Golf GTI which I will be selling, so I am going to use the funds from that as an initial payment and probably go for a PCP and this will keep the monthly payments to something a bit more manageable.

I went to [link removed by request] and filled out a leasing enquiry form. Three companies have come back to me with quotes so far and one has said that I could be looking at a May/June delivery but it would really depend on the waiting list, assuming that the initial allocation of 500 hasn't already been sold, and no-one is committing to an exact date at the moment.