Scirocco R Availablility...

Everything about the R for potential owners.
jc74
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Pewter Grey
With a: DSG box
Options: Cruise Control, Leather, Sunroof, DVD Satnav, Parking Sensors

Scirocco R Availablility...

Post by jc74 »

Just been to see my dealer for an unrelated matter.
But was told that they will get their Scirocco R demonstrator in December!

I've already got my test drive reserved :D
scirocco
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: Scirocco number two ordered November 3rd 2010 (build week 5), Delivered April 2011
Cruise Control, Premium mats, Mudflaps...

Re: Scirocco R Availablility...

Post by scirocco »

Thanks for the update, could to know! Christmas test drive here we come...
ryancooke
Options: xenons, folding mirrors, dynamic audio, floor mats (free) autoglym (free)

now modified with dump valve, boost gauge in custom made vent, "gt" steering wheel badge, carbon fibre badges, rs4 wheels, lowered 35mm, private plate S18OCO, custom de-cat and cat back exhaust with quad tips, air filter behind fog lamp heat wrapped, customised front bumper grills painted gloss black, customised rear bumper smoothed and lower spoiler painted gloss black, mouldings and mirrors sprayed in gloss black, gloss black roof and rear spoiler, colour coded dash trims, door trims, centre console trims and rear seat trims, led fog light bulbs, s3 intercooler, audi a4 "S line" gear knob, newspeed hi-flow throttle body pipe, newspeed hi-flow turbo pipe, uprated dog mount bush, front to back and side to side quickshift, 20mm front spacers

Post by ryancooke »

apparently most dealers will have 2 to start off with, and i know that i will be getting a quick test drive of one from where the car is kept to the dealers :D allthough i have been told that the car wont be as quick as mine was by the lads at vw, but i guess a remap would sort that out, cant wait for someone to get a 1/4 mile time from one
MY CARS IS SOLD 21.5K BETTER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flux
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather, RNS 510, Dynaudio, Premium Mats, premium Sills, 2011 R Gear Knob, Beep Locking, DRL's to Auto.

Post by Flux »

There only a few hundred coming to us so I'd hurry up with the money giving lol
risingblue1
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue
Options: Sat Nav, Private plate

Post by risingblue1 »

All excited when I looked at 4car.co.uk yesterday and is said Scirocco R Prices announced! But it was German prices! Still wife has said I can't have one anyway :shrug: