stage 2 and DSG torque limiter

Everything about the R for potential owners.
wopwopwallace
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: power flow straight pipe Turbo Back. 3" Scorpion Decat, Ramair oversized induction kit, gfb DV Plus, Wagner intercooler, Autotech HPFP, H@R's, 15mm Spacers stage 2 custom map.

stage 2 and DSG torque limiter

Post by wopwopwallace »

Has anyone here experienced issues when mapping their rocco r stage 2 and not doing the dsg aswell.

A
wopwopwallace
Options: power flow straight pipe Turbo Back. 3" Scorpion Decat, Ramair oversized induction kit, gfb DV Plus, Wagner intercooler, Autotech HPFP, H@R's, 15mm Spacers stage 2 custom map.

Re: stage 2 and DSG torque limiter

Post by wopwopwallace »

Hi all,

Does anyone know if after stage 2 the DSG Box needs to be mapped aswell?

Any advice would be appreciated
wopwopwallace

Post by wopwopwallace »

Anyone.....
Supermike
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
With a: Manual box

Post by Supermike »

My advise would be to have the DSG mapped as well. Not for any other reason than driveability. DSG maps won't make the box any more reliable, but what's the point in splashing all that cash at Stage 2 remap and hardware to not have the DSG performing optimally. Most mappers will offer a discount if you go for ECU and DSG remap as well. This is just my opinion putting myself in your shoes.