VCDS

Everything about the R for potential owners.
Ben193
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box

VCDS

Post by Ben193 »

Anyone around the north west who has Vag-Com and would be willing to help me make some changes to my 2016 Rocco R (Large Speed in mph etc) - I don't mind paying? Please feel free to send me a pm. Thanks :)
Delberthot
With a: Manual box
Options: Cruise Control, Folding Mirrors

Re: VCDS

Post by Delberthot »

Depending on what you're after - if you know someone with Carista or you buy it yourself then you can change the display to show the big digital speedo
Ben193

Post by Ben193 »

Delberthot wrote:Depending on what you're after - if you know someone with Carista or you buy it yourself then you can change the display to show the big digital speedo

Thanks for the reply - I want to change the digital read out to be in mph and also have the larger read out. Do you know the best OBD2 adaptor to buy?
Zanic L3
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
Options: Stage 2, Catless DP, Milltek catback.

Post by Zanic L3 »

Ben193 wrote:
Delberthot wrote:Depending on what you're after - if you know someone with Carista or you buy it yourself then you can change the display to show the big digital speedo

Thanks for the reply - I want to change the digital read out to be in mph and also have the larger read out. Do you know the best OBD2 adaptor to buy?
Just buy the Carista app adaptor they are not the cheapest, but its like a few euros difference and u get the Carista app one month free.

http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 36&t=25715" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
umbungo78
With a: Manual box

Post by umbungo78 »

Been lurking a while and this thread helped me no end, the carista app sorted everything I wanted thanks all