Facelift R No Plate

Everything about the R for potential owners.
PWRoccoR
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Pure White
With a: Manual box

Facelift R No Plate

Post by PWRoccoR »

Looking to get a new plate made for the Roc. Looking for something slightly smaller so I don't have the overhang on my bumper. Anyone got a size handy for this?

Thanks!
Cuprabob
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Re: Facelift R No Plate

Post by Cuprabob »

Just measure it and get a custom plate made.
PWRoccoR

Post by PWRoccoR »

I'm unfortunately away from home for another couple of weeks and was looking to try and have one ordered before I get back. Cant get anyone (that I trust enough to get it right) to measure the correct place on the bumper for me. Hopefully someone has some numbers handy though!
ben3runwilson
In: Oryx White
With a: DSG box
Options: Recaro Wingback seats
Dynoaudio
90% Tint

Facelift R No Plate

Post by ben3runwilson »

I have got my front bumper filled and painted (£440 - so a bit steep) then bought a number plate online from showplates.com 3" x 12" which I've put on my grill with clear cable ties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ybbew
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
Options: N/A

Post by Ybbew »

PWRoccoR wrote:Looking to get a new plate made for the Roc. Looking for something slightly smaller so I don't have the overhang on my bumper. Anyone got a size handy for this?

Thanks!
520mm x 78mm means it fills the gap perfectly length ways and does not hang over. You can get customs sizes made on fancy plates for 14.50
PWRoccoR

Post by PWRoccoR »

Ybbew wrote:
PWRoccoR wrote:Looking to get a new plate made for the Roc. Looking for something slightly smaller so I don't have the overhang on my bumper. Anyone got a size handy for this?

Thanks!
520mm x 78mm means it fills the gap perfectly length ways and does not hang over. You can get customs sizes made on fancy plates for 14.50

Which gap? Dunno if I've gotten somewhat lucky but behind the standard plate holder on my bumper is only the 4 10ish mm holes for holding the holder? Home and got sizes ready for getting a plate made, hopefully get it in by the weekend!