Springs, spacers, exhaust, spoiler

Everything about the R for potential owners.
Jaffa14
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Rising Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather seats, dsg, dynaudio soundsystem, 19 inch talladega, cruise control, parking sensors

Springs, spacers, exhaust, spoiler

Post by Jaffa14 »

So I have been toying with the idea of selling my car but I love it too much and I think it would be a crime if I don't have a few mods done before I do.... however I might just keep this forever anyway for a bit of fun!

Can anyone reccomend any springs - without going too low that I can't get a bit of air on the country roads or I don't want it catching everytome it goes over speed bumps, also the spacers I want it to look a little bit wider at the back but again I don't want it catching. My mate used to have an s3 and it was always catching!

Also if anyone can r commend a good exhaust that will improve the noise without going de cat.

Plus any good spoilers.

Pictures would be amazing if you have had the mods done.

Thanks
Paradox1
I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Re: Springs, spacers, exhaust, spoiler

Post by Paradox1 »

Springs - Eibach 25mm or H&R 35mm springs. H&R seem popular. google some imagines to get an idea.

Spacers - Depending on what wheels you have and the ET, you can work out the biggest spacer you can run. Me personally, im on 20mm Rear and 15 front

Spoilers - Look on Ebay for some ideas of whats available
Tymondo
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: R - APR Stage 2+, Milltek cat back no resonated, Peron Intercooler, Forge hoses, Anti-Lift Kit, RS4 FPRV, VWR Induction, VWR Springs, GFB DV+, NGK Iridium plugs. Cup Spoiler and Maxton Splitter, Side skirts and diffuser.
GT TDI - Now sold

Re: Springs, spacers, exhaust, spoiler

Post by Tymondo »

I'm on VWR springs on my R which where recommended over H&R and Eibach as the garage said Scirocco customers complained about them being crashy. I have To say they are impressive. I think it's only a 20mm drop but that's also I personally wanted the car to drop by.

Exhaust is always going to be budget based as there's to many to choice from? If budget then you could always buy a scorpion downpipe?

Have you had a remap yet? Will be like getting a new car if you haven't!
Scirocco R Build thread -> http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=23485" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;