How many scirocco R were made?

Everything about the R for potential owners.
Gaze
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box

How many scirocco R were made?

Post by Gaze »

Anyone have a Idea or a definate answer, the howmanyleft site isn't Exacly accurate many people say?

Anyone know how many of each colour also? 8)
Cuprabob
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Re: How many scirocco R were made?

Post by Cuprabob »

They're still making them so the number is still rising:-)
Gaze
In: Candy White

Post by Gaze »

How many of the 2010 shape ones are there, that's what I should have said :)
Cuprabob
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Post by Cuprabob »

As far as I'm aware the information has never been published. Only VW will have an accurate quantity manufactured and how many of them were officially imported into the UK.
eMiL-VR6
In: Indium Grey
Options: Media-In, RNS 510, Black windows and GIAC Extreme, 300whp+

Post by eMiL-VR6 »

Wasn't there a thread somewhere on here where someone linked a site where you could see how many R's have been sold?
Phil
In: Night Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

There was yes - but quite some time ago which stated how many were registered in the UK, and proved its actually a rare car here!
Phil
Cuprabob

Post by Cuprabob »

I think it was this thread and it was the howmanyleft website that's already been mentioned and known to be very inaccurate.

http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 11&p=81984" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Phil
In: Night Blue
With a: DSG box
Options: Recaro Seats, 19" VW Savannah Wheels, KW DDC Coilovers,R8 Coil Packs, Revo High Flow Intake, Milltek 3.00" Turbo-Back & Hi-Flow Sports Cat, GFB DV+, Rtech PCV Delete, Rtech Stage 2,Remap & Linear Throttle, Rtech Custom DSG Remap, PolarFIS Advanced, Forge Twintercooler

Post by Phil »

It wasn't that thread, but it was similar discussion Bob. Hunting for it now myself.
Phil
3t3p
In: Viper Green
Options: R-tech Stage 1, Forge Twin take,19'' Talladegas, Rear sensors, Heated leather, RNS510 Satnav + Dynaudio, Tinted glass, LED Interior lighting, Electric folding mirrors, Custom mats, CBI Xenons, Yellowstuff pads

Post by 3t3p »

In the UK I thought in that thread it was thought to be under 800, that was a few years ago.

It might be 1000 or thereabouts.

You see way more Aston martins, Ferraris and lambos than an R
rich146

Post by rich146 »

Well theres another 250 making their way to this country due to the recent special offer and im having one of them ! :)
Join the new growing Facebook site for Scirocco R owners https://www.facebook.com/sciroccoruk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;