2014 Scirocco R - Led Signal light condensation/moistures

Everything about the R for potential owners.
lawmathew
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Pure White
With a: DSG box

2014 Scirocco R - Led Signal light condensation/moistures

Post by lawmathew »

Hello fellow Sciroccans, need some advice or some comments, but did anyone experience getting moisture or condensation in their LED signal lights on their scirocco R?

I just recently purchase my car 1 month ago, Ive sent the car back to the dealer and they replaced it once with new set LED signal lights, it happen again there was condensation. Ive sent it again for the 2nd time to the dealer and they said the have encountered one or two cars that are brand new that arrive from the shipping container which also had the condensations in the lights they replaced it for and said they dipped the lights in water and remove it and set it aside to dry and no condensations. But after getting the car back and using it for 1 week. The issue came back again. contacted the dealer and they said they needed to send a report to the technical department in Germany.

Right now just wanna know whether this is factory issue? or the weather in my country is not suitable or what is wrong with the signal lights getting condensation. I live in Brunei and our country has hot,wet and humid climate.

hope to get feedback and comments.

cheers. :no: :cry: