DUSTY INSIDE HEADLIGHTS

Info about the best cleaning products and detailing.

DUSTY INSIDE HEADLIGHTS

Postby ELLTAYY » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:34 am

after cleaning my car i noticed that the inside of the headlights are dusty. does anyone know of a way to clean them and is it easy?

ellis
ELLTAYY

I drive a: R-Line
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box

Re: DUSTY INSIDE HEADLIGHTS

Postby dotcodotuk » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:38 pm

I can only think of one thing that isn’t too drastic - namely getting creative with a vacuum cleaner, some tape and a straw or piece of rubber hose.

Rig something up that allows you to use the hose as a nozzle, whip a bulb out and feed that through the hole and suck up as much dust as you can! Just watch the end of the straw/hose isn’t going to scratch or leave any marks...
dotcodotuk

Re: DUSTY INSIDE HEADLIGHTS

Postby Roy_01 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:38 pm

|TPMS reset button|Gen3 climatronic|Polar FIS PF03|Bearlock|Staging color mfd|Rear view cam|Heated seats|Lane/Side/HB-assist|Fatigue detection|Dyn+stat.cornering xenon|Facelift front|Seatdrawers|Door warning/handle/ambient LED|Alarm|BMC CRF797|Wagner IC|
Roy_01

I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Sumatra
With a: DSG box
Options: |Keyfob fold mirrors|pano roof|18"detroit|remap 225 hp 435 Nm|DSG remap new shiftpoints|Bonnet mono-strut|Washer fluid level sensor|DSG paddle extensions|Usb dock|Dectane KV41KLRSY|EGR disabled|Kenwood DNX525|Calearo DAB+|CC|Vcds mods|R32 brakes|Eibach B12 Pro Kit|GT1749VC|

Return to Detailing and Cleaning