Auto Finesse reviews

Info about the best cleaning products and detailing.
twister50
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box

Auto Finesse reviews

Post by twister50 »

Hi guys,

Just wanting to know what your thoughts are on any of the Auto Finesse products.
Anyone got any pictures or reviews?
Considering getting their products.

Thanks
Paddy_R
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box

Re: Auto Finesse reviews

Post by Paddy_R »

In my opinion they are good but overpriced. I've a good few bits from them and I honestly don't believe perform any better than cheaper brands I have.

Their air freshners are great though.
JohnsonAsco
I drive a: R-Line
Options: Gloss Black 19" Lugano Alloys, K&N Induction Kit, Carbon Interior Trim, T5 Mod R Line Grill, Dectane Tail Lights,

Post by JohnsonAsco »

Paddy_R wrote:In my opinion they are good but overpriced. I've a good few bits from them and I honestly don't believe perform any better than cheaper brands I have.

Their air freshners are great though.
Agree on this.
ash.mtl
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: H&R Lowering Springs
Matte Anthracite Intergalos
K&N Panel Filter
Beru ignition coils
Stance + Spacers
Rear De-Wipe ( kill all wipers )

Post by ash.mtl »

I have recently moved to auto finesse ,
I would agree in a way with the above however there's a few reasons I like them,
They is a good range to do almost any job,
They provide a fantastic service and are very helpful ,
The products pretty much do what they say on the tip,
They don't claim that they are pro products but I belive they are much better the what you get from halfrauds,
I use,
Citrus power, iron out , obliterate , finale , clay bar + glide lube, triple , lather and there entry level temptation wax, + am a big fan of the hog hair brushes , ther are some users on here that use them ,mi approached white devil when converted over , to sum up , completely agree they are not the best on the shelf ,
But myself and I belive others get some cracking results with there products and are happy with the range and help that's available
connorjohnson19
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
With a: DSG box
Options: Leather & navigation

Post by connorjohnson19 »

Tried autofinesse for the first time awhile back, I used poorboys white diamond then Af tough coat over the top, ease of use was the first thing I noticed, left the paint with a nice glow. It doesn't really bead water it's more of a sheeter, dirt and road grime dosnt stick to panels like if used to with wax. Overall I'm happy with it.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/135415245 ... 9/sizes/m/
twister50
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160

Post by twister50 »

Thanks for your help and replies
SciroccoEire
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
Options: Milltek Cat back , H&R Springs , Stage 1 Remap

Post by SciroccoEire »

I use their Iron Out and find it pretty good! :yes: :)
whiteDevil_170
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

I have owned and used the majority of auto finesse products. None of them have ever under performed. They all work well. Citrus power and crystal being some of my favourite. Although they may seem expensive products . Compared to most detailing product prices they are about the same. Some people like auto finesse some don't. I find they work and have stuck with them. Plus their customer service is top notch and hard to beat.

Most of my kit is auto finesse. I do have a few other brands for stuff though.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Roc Hopper
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Reflex Silver
Options: CC RPS
Focal 165 VRS Fronts
HBK Sills and chrome fog rings
La Prealpina Aero Roof Bars off for now
Bluetooth done now
Chrome exhaust tips (yeti)
Recessed front plate

Post by Roc Hopper »

I'm with Jack here ( took you a long time to rise to this bait bud :) )
I have a fair amount of AF gear and was kinda falling out of love with it - until today
I gave Walter a quick wash & top coated him with some tough coat - simple to apply (panel at a time buff quickly) & he's ended up amazingly shiny (hard glasslike shine rather than oily waxy shimmer)

Crystal is about the best glass cleaner I've ever used too - but I've used better (personally speaking) waxes
whiteDevil_170
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Roc Hopper wrote:I'm with Jack here ( took you a long time to rise to this bait bud :) )
I have a fair amount of AF gear and was kinda falling out of love with it - until today
I gave Walter a quick wash & top coated him with some tough coat - simple to apply (panel at a time buff quickly) & he's ended up amazingly shiny (hard glasslike shine rather than oily waxy shimmer)

Crystal is about the best glass cleaner I've ever used too - but I've used better (personally speaking) waxes
Lol Yeh I didn't see this thread.

I find the gear work's. Their customer service is 2nd to none. They also throw in freebie samples with orders now and again or just ask for them. And they are reasonably priced compared to rival company's.

I would say buy a few products Try them out and see what YOU think of them. Not everybody has the same opinion. So you might like them you might not.

And just to put it out their .
I'm on their product test panel for new and unrealised products. So i have to be honest.

The only product that I have used and stopped using was lather the shampoo. Purley because car chems 1900:1 shampoo is better and so much more economical compared to lather.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)