candy white polish/wax/sealant

Info about the best cleaning products and detailing.
irocc

candy white polish/wax/sealant

Post by irocc »

What should I use on candy white to get the best results. Ive got a few light scratches on the drivers door around the handle area. I want to get rid of these and also put some form of wax,sealant on to help protect it in the future. Thanks in advance :D :D
A lot closer to Aberdeen than you think!!
autoperfection

Re: candy white polish/wax/sealant

Post by autoperfection »

Hi irocc,

To get rid of the scratches around the handle you could use some Dodo Juice Lime Prime, which is a pre-wax cleanser containing micro-abrasives... this will help prepare the paint ready for the wax application, but it will also help remove some of the scratches.

In terms of wax or sealant, you could go for either really. If you wanted to go with a wax we'd recommend Lusso Oro, purely because it's so easy to use and it gives outstanding results. If you wanted to go for a sealant, your best bet would probably be something like Dodo Juice Red Mist.

Hope this helps

Taryn and Jim :)
irocc

Post by irocc »

Thanks :D I think Ill give the Lusso a go as your the second person to say how good it is
A lot closer to Aberdeen than you think!!
autoperfection

Post by autoperfection »

Oh good to hear other people are recommending Lusso... if you're going to buy some, you'll be getting it from us - we're the sole UK resellers for the whole range! :D

We launched our new shop website last night and we're now able to provide discount codes, so if you type in sciroccocentral to the discount coupon box you'll get 5% off your order :yes:
Cooper1981
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: It came with Black Vienna Leather, Nav, Pano Roof, Park Sensors, Winter Pack.

Post by Cooper1981 »

Used my Lusso for the first time yesterday and its a very good product, like the autoperfection guys say its goes on and comes off really easy. And the beading its leaves after rain is very impressive, a lot better than the tech wax i have been used to using.
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Post by wigit »

Cooper1981 wrote:Used my Lusso for the first time yesterday and its a very good product, like the autoperfection guys say its goes on and comes off really easy. And the beading its leaves after rain is very impressive, a lot better than the tech wax i have been used to using.
agree a doddle to use and pleased with results on mine, will be good to try on a diamond black pearl this week too
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2