Does this make you think

Every site needs an off topic forum, right?
iroc
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: DSG box
Options: Black Leather, Pano Roof, Winter Pack, Mats, Sat Nav, Prem Sills.
Now Sold

Does this make you think

Post by iroc »

DavidH
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Vienna Leather, Xenons, Dynaudio, Factory Bluetooth and Mats

Re: Does this make you think

Post by DavidH »

No. Not at all. I'm already aware. But a lot of people are incredibly inpractical, or just dumb, by nature and are completely unaware of danger. I see them all the time, darwin award canditates. It might make them think, if they could concentrate for long enough to watch it. :rolleyes: Seriously thpough, i travel on the A68, which is a notoriously dangerous road, and some of the blind overtaking you see just boggles the mind. You have to wonder how they made it this far, without killing themselves, or someone else. There's some scarily stupid people out there, with driving liscences. Take care, be extra vigilant, that's all you can do, but all it takes is someone elses mistake.
ryancooke
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: xenons, folding mirrors, dynamic audio, floor mats (free) autoglym (free)

now modified with dump valve, boost gauge in custom made vent, "gt" steering wheel badge, carbon fibre badges, rs4 wheels, lowered 35mm, private plate S18OCO, custom de-cat and cat back exhaust with quad tips, air filter behind fog lamp heat wrapped, customised front bumper grills painted gloss black, customised rear bumper smoothed and lower spoiler painted gloss black, mouldings and mirrors sprayed in gloss black, gloss black roof and rear spoiler, colour coded dash trims, door trims, centre console trims and rear seat trims, led fog light bulbs, s3 intercooler, audi a4 "S line" gear knob, newspeed hi-flow throttle body pipe, newspeed hi-flow turbo pipe, uprated dog mount bush, front to back and side to side quickshift, 20mm front spacers

Re: Does this make you think

Post by ryancooke »

amazing advert, will make some people think, i had an accident 3 years ago where a drunken woman decided to walk out infront of me when i was driving, she's still trying to sue me now even though theres a police report saying i did nothing wrong, very frustrating :grumpy:
MY CARS IS SOLD 21.5K BETTER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!