Merry Christmas everyone! !

Every site needs an off topic forum, right?
whiteDevil_170
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Merry Christmas everyone! !

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope everyone has a great day whatever your doing. And hope u all got some nixe presents..

I got a xbox one and 6 games off the gf , loads of clothes and some chocs . Oh and new aftershave and trainers. Not bad. Also i won a competition over on detailing world and won a bundle of gtechniq products which arrived yesterday so my roc got a few presents aswell!.
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Shaun1982
With a: DSG box

Re: Merry Christmas everyone! !

Post by Shaun1982 »

Merry Christmas mate. Just being subjected to frozen. Nice little win you got there man!
robb
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150

Post by robb »

you cannot be 'subjected' to frozen!! mainly because 'let it go' is the best song ever! always got it playing in the roc!!!! merry xmas guys x
Kev
Administrator
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Rising Blue
Options: Leather, cruise, parking sensors, folding mirrors, flat tyre indicator
Sadly replaced in Nov '16 by a TTS!

Post by Kev »

Hope everyone's had a good time.

I can't jam my parents in to my rocco to drive them 200 miles to my brother's house so the hire company has given me the utterly hateful Vauxhall Zafira diesel!

Got some nice gifts though and good to see the rest of the family, which is what it's ll about I guess :)
easyrider
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Deep Black
Options: sensors, folding mirrors, cup spoiler, pano roof, cruise, 19s, leather, rns510, power seat, xenons, LED interior/exterior & puddle lights, vwr springs, fluffy driver's glovebox, aardvark

Post by easyrider »

best xmas day in years for me... got up late and took victor 100-odd miles to norfolk in clear blue skies on dry roads. great fun. even got a return wave from a grey roc flying the other way, woohoo.

happy xmas folks!
Victor's thread: http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 13&t=17412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Instagram: @quietresonance
whiteDevil_170
Options: 19 inch lugano alloys , Metal pedals, satnav , DAB , leather , parking sensors , Red footwell LEDs , white led interior , hkb door sills , Needle sweep ,Horn beep on open/close , big speedo, drl deactivated, cornering fogs, An ocd for keeping it clean! Gloss black mirrors.
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Well it would seem that some people out there thought it would be a good idea to ruin Christmas for a lot of people out there. A hacking group called lizard squad have brought down the psn network and Xbox live. So I can't install the new update for the Xbox one which means I can't even play a game. Really ! Common it's christmas :grumpy:
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Shaun1982

Post by Shaun1982 »

Yeah I heard about they. They ga e them a demo of what was to come today at the startv of the month I think it was. Guessing the finest squad couldn't be arsed to defend both services after all like theyv said they would
whiteDevil_170
revo stage 1 remap

Post by whiteDevil_170 »

Shaun1982 wrote:Yeah I heard about they. They ga e them a demo of what was to come today at the startv of the month I think it was. Guessing the finest squad couldn't be arsed to defend both services after all like theyv said they would
Heard something about finest squad. Who are they
Jack

;) Lets Roc ;)
Shaun1982

Post by Shaun1982 »

Some other apparent hacking group that were going to protect the services & had 'supposedly' taken them down by outing lizard members & stopping funding
elpuercosi
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Flash Red

Post by elpuercosi »

happy new year
http://www.elpuercosi.fi/2015/01/01/hap ... year-2015/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;