Fast & Furious

Every site needs an off topic forum, right?
wigit
Options: I used to own one

Fast & Furious

Post by wigit »

ventured to the cinema to see this afternoon (unfortunately a hi chav count in the audience), not as good as the first but better than 2 and 3, clever reference which links the 3rd in the series :yes:

a bit heavy on the cgi in places and a RS200 only appears for about 10 seconds, non metal eye candy count is high though ;)
Golf 7R - Golf 7R - BMW M2
ryancooke
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: xenons, folding mirrors, dynamic audio, floor mats (free) autoglym (free)

now modified with dump valve, boost gauge in custom made vent, "gt" steering wheel badge, carbon fibre badges, rs4 wheels, lowered 35mm, private plate S18OCO, custom de-cat and cat back exhaust with quad tips, air filter behind fog lamp heat wrapped, customised front bumper grills painted gloss black, customised rear bumper smoothed and lower spoiler painted gloss black, mouldings and mirrors sprayed in gloss black, gloss black roof and rear spoiler, colour coded dash trims, door trims, centre console trims and rear seat trims, led fog light bulbs, s3 intercooler, audi a4 "S line" gear knob, newspeed hi-flow throttle body pipe, newspeed hi-flow turbo pipe, uprated dog mount bush, front to back and side to side quickshift, 20mm front spacers

Re: Fast & Furious

Post by ryancooke »

yeah i went to see it with a few mates and thought it was a bit poop :no:
MY CARS IS SOLD 21.5K BETTER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!