Dash Cam (SmartCam HD)

Every site needs an off topic forum, right?

Re: Dash Cam (SmartCam HD)

Postby Beaves85 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Great write up. I bought a 720p camera off of Amazon but this looks a decent bit of kit
Beaves85

I drive a: Haven't decided yet

Postby Rabidweasel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 am

I've got a nextbase 212 from halfords for around the same price. It's a sucky on the windscreen but i've mounted it pretty much behind the rearview mirror so it doesn't obstruct my view, got a quick detach option to. Films in 1080p and comes with a parking sensor so will switch on if the car gets bumped. Best purchase i've got as i've caught some right plonkers down here in Cornwall, even a police car who just came out a junction and didn't look! ooops!

Seeing your stills from the rearview i'm now tempted to get one for my back window, however it's deciding between that, springs, or a bumper respray! lol.

Nice review mate :)
Rabidweasel

I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box
Options: Black badges and mirrors, Full Blue LED interior. Stage 1 remap.

Postby heimer » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:14 pm

What a guy. You sir is a bloody gentleman. I have been searching for an earth source for weeks, with your diagram you showed me clearly where it is.
Thank you very much. As a thank you I can give you a friends and family discount for Three (I work there) if you want it drop me a message.
heimer

I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Urano Grey
With a: Manual box
Options: Gunmetal grey wrap, upgraded LED tail lights (sequential), Upgraded LED DRL upgraded head unit with android auto, apple carplay, 18" wheels, black wrapped mirrors, 20" sub woofer.

Previous

Return to General Off Topic Stuff