Scirocco Comprehensive Fuse Lists

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
RW1
Legend
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Black Leather, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Leather, Fogs, 2 Zone Air Con, MF Steering Wheel, Factory Carpet Mats

Ordered 12Jul'09, provisional build Wk43, now 42 (05/08/09), PRODUCTION CONFIRMED Wk43 (30/09/09), Driving 04Nov09.

Hi from Sunny Stopfordia

Scirocco Comprehensive Fuse Lists

Post by RW1 »

The following fuse lists for the Scirocco are more comprehensive than the pre MY2010.5 (pre November 2009) owners handbooks contain. Post MY2010.5 model handbooks do not contain a fuse list.

The lists of fuses cover all circuits of all Scirocco models to date. They are universal lists for specific production periods. You may find some fuses missing from your Scirocco because they are specific, such as petrol v diesel engine or an order option is not fitted.

In reviewing I have found fuse amperage differences to the original information. If yours differs, then the fuse rating fitted overrides the one listed when replacement is required.

From the three Fuse List posts below, you should be able to match your Scirocco to two fuse boxes and download two files appropriate to the car.

All the fuses except for two specific fuses are located in two main Fuse Box panels.

- Under the bonnet in the rear left corner. To release the top cover, slide the two finger tabs on the rear edge forwards and lift the cover slightly forwards and upwards.
DSCN5753a.jpg
- Inside the end of the dash at the driver's side (Right Hand Drive or Left Hand Drive). To gain entry there is slot as indicated in the photo. Lever off the panel which is held by three stud clips.
DSCN5670a.jpg
Inside you will find a little fuse puller tool for both the mini and standard fuses that are fitted to the Scirocco. The larger fuses are easily pulled with your fingers.
DSCN6200a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Week 43 Build has happened on time! 22 Oct'09 Scirocco is at Check Point 5 in the factory
23 Oct'09 Now Complete on the dockside, 24 Oct'09 Sailed from Portugal, 27 Oct'09 In the UK,
29 Oct'09 at dealers
Driving 4th Nov. Sorted!
RW1
Legend
Options: Black Leather, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Leather, Fogs, 2 Zone Air Con, MF Steering Wheel, Factory Carpet Mats

Ordered 12Jul'09, provisional build Wk43, now 42 (05/08/09), PRODUCTION CONFIRMED Wk43 (30/09/09), Driving 04Nov09.

Hi from Sunny Stopfordia

Re: Scirocco Comprehensive Fuse Lists

Post by RW1 »

The fuses on the Scirocco are divided into three main areas.

- Front vertical panel of the engine bay fuse box. Known as "SA" fuses by number, eg. SA1.
Engine Bay Fuse Box Scirocco R - 01a.jpg
- Top panel of the engine bay fuse box. Known as "SB" fuses by number, eg. SB1.
DSCN6293a.jpg
- Driver's dash side panel fuse box. Know as "SC" fuses by number, eg. SC1.
DSCN6489a.jpg
Now to select your appropriate fuse lists from the three posts below. You need to identify two lists based upon the type of fuse box fitted and when the Scirocco was manufactured. At the end of your selection, you should have one for the engine bay fuse box and one for the dash fuse box in PDF file format............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Week 43 Build has happened on time! 22 Oct'09 Scirocco is at Check Point 5 in the factory
23 Oct'09 Now Complete on the dockside, 24 Oct'09 Sailed from Portugal, 27 Oct'09 In the UK,
29 Oct'09 at dealers
Driving 4th Nov. Sorted!
RW1
Legend

Hi from Sunny Stopfordia

Post by RW1 »

Engine Bay Fuse Box "Type A"

This is the general layout of a Type A engine bay fuse box. The fuse box contains the "SA" & "SB" fuses.
Type A Fusebox.jpg
These are the "SA" fuses hidden behind the plastic cover (yellow spots in the photo below).
DSCN6295b.jpg
These are the "SB" fuses on the top panel of the box.
DSCN6293a.jpg
If this Fuse Box layout represents your Scirocco, select one of the files below.....

Engine Bay Type A Fuse List for MY2009 Model Sciroccos with Chassis Numbers Scirocco Chassis: WVWzzz13z9V***** where * are digits.
Scirocco Fuses - Engine Bay Type A MY2009.pdf
Engine Bay Type A Fuse List for MY2010 onwards Model Sciroccos with Chassis Numbers Scirocco Chassis: WVWzzz13zAV4***** / WVWzzz13zBV0***** where * are digits.
Scirocco Fuses - Engine Bay Type A MY2010 onwards.pdf
29 Oct'09 at dealers
Driving 4th Nov. Sorted!
RW1
Legend

Hi from Sunny Stopfordia

Post by RW1 »

Engine Bay Fuse Box "Type B"

This is the general layout of a Type B engine bay fuse box. The fuse box contains the "SA" & "SB" fuses.
Type B Fusebox.jpg
These are the "SA" fuses.
Engine Bay Fuse Box Scirocco R - 01a.jpg
These are the "SB" fuses on the top panel of the box.
Engine Bay Fuse Box Scirocco R - 03a.jpg
If this Fuse Box layout represents your Scirocco, select the file below.....

Engine Bay Type B Fuse List for MY2010.5 onwards (Nov'09 onwards) Model Sciroccos with Chassis Numbers Scirocco Chassis: WVWzzz13zAV423*** onwards/ WVWzzz13zBV0***** where * are digits.
Scirocco Fuses - Engine Bay Type B MY2010-5 onwards.pdf
( A thank you to Chungster for taking the photos)
29 Oct'09 at dealers
Driving 4th Nov. Sorted!
RW1
Legend

Hi from Sunny Stopfordia

Post by RW1 »

Dash Fuse Box

This is the general layout of the dash fuse box.
Dash Fuses by Number.jpg
These are "SC" fuses on the panel.
DSCN6489a.jpg
Now select one of the files below.....

Dash Fuse List for MY2009 Model Sciroccos with Chassis Numbers Scirocco Chassis: WVWzzz13z9V***** where * are digits.
Scirocco Fuses - Dash - MY2009.pdf
Dash Fuse List for MY2010 onwards Model Sciroccos with Chassis Numbers Scirocco Chassis: WVWzzz13zAV4***** / WVWzzz13zBV0***** where * are digits.
Scirocco Fuses - Dash - MY2010 onwards.pdf
29 Oct'09 at dealers
Driving 4th Nov. Sorted!
RW1
Legend

Hi from Sunny Stopfordia

Post by RW1 »

Two specific fuses are located away from the two main fuse box locations.

Fuse S44 – Electric Seat adjustment.

Fuse S83 – Sunroof on MY2009 models

To gain access to them, firstly open the driver's small drawer. Now squeeze the sidewalls (direction of green arrows) one at a time for the drawer to pass over the end travel stops.
DSCN6283a.JPG
With the drawer now fully open, pull it off it's hinges in the lower lip of the dash. Pull directly towards the driver's position – green arrows.

(The driver's small drawer clip onto hinges are in the red circles in next photo..)
DSCN5725a.JPG
This will reveal the relay panel and on the top on the in-board side are the S44 & S83 fuses, if these options have been fitted to the Scirocco. Circled in yellow.
DSCN8277a.jpg
These two fuse locations are listed in the Dash fuse lists where appropriate to the Scirocco model year (MY).

C.
29 Oct'09 at dealers
Driving 4th Nov. Sorted!
martdy
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Rising Blue
Options: Vienna Leather,Winter Pack,Dynaudio with DAB,PanoRoof,Parking Sensors,Tyre Indicator,Non Smoking Smokers Pack,Cruise control,Folding Mirrors, Prem Mats/Sills,Gt Badge/Metal Pedals,Fiscon Bluetooth.

Post by martdy »

Excellent post RW1 :clap:
Rising Blue,DSG,Vienna Leather,Winter Pack,Pano roof,Folding mirrors,Dynaudio/DAB,Park Sensors,Cruise, Flat tyre indicator,Prem Mats+Sills,Metal Pedals,Gt Badge,Fiscon,Covered cup holder/rear cup holders.Now gone Piano Black with new Climate Control
bianco
In: Deep Black
Options: All except sunroof, ACC, Dynaudio & rear seats. Lowered a bit for the looks :-)

Post by bianco »

Fantastic info :eyepop: :yes: :clap:

Anyone for copy-pasting it to the Roccopedia?
RW1
Legend

Hi from Sunny Stopfordia

Post by RW1 »

bianco wrote:Anyone for copy-pasting it to the Roccopedia?
Thank you both.
I'm sure it will get sorted to Roccopedia sometime soon along with some other things.
29 Oct'09 at dealers
Driving 4th Nov. Sorted!
Mather
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Viper Green

Post by Mather »

I'm from Germany, but I must say this is ... after a long search ... the best information I found.

Many thanks, a very good work !
alanr
I drive a: R-Line
In: Indium Grey
With a: Manual box
Options: GT 2.0 TDI 184 tdi r line. Black addition

Post by alanr »

hi which one is my rear wiper relay please
Daveypez
Options: 18" wheels

Post by Daveypez »

Solved my problem with an intermittent fault in the rear wash/wipe. Opened the boot and closed it again!

Rear wash/wipe won't operate if the boot is open. There are two spring loaded buffers - one each side half way up the boot door. A squib (as my Dad used to say) of WD-40 into each and a little in-out exercise to make sure it's got well in, then make sure the boot is firmly shut.

One at least of these must have a switch in to isolate the rear wash/wipe when the boot is open.
kernowman
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Deep Black
Options: Cruise Control

Post by kernowman »

I've had a good look through the SC fuse listings for my 2013 140 TDI Scirocco. I can't illuminate the rear registration number plate at present. I have two new bulbs, but the old bulbs do look okay. I would like to check the relevant fuse, but can't find it on the listings.

Any help is appreciated.

Kernowman
Jimijokela
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
Options: Airlift Performance suspension, Work Emitz 10"x19", 10.5"x19", R-bodykit and exhaust, Mk7 flat bottom steering wheel, remap, carbon interior, fully working Facelift R bi-xenons.

Post by Jimijokela »

I need help! :cry: My side mirrors wont move when i try to adjust them. Cant find their fuse?
thecrofter
I drive a: Scirocco R
Options: Tracker, Recaro Seats, Pano Roof, RNS510, Dynaudio, Cruise, Black Gloss Folding Mirrors

Post by thecrofter »

Anyone got an up to date Fuse List - particularly for the 2014/15 face lift models
2.0 TSi 280 R DSG Rising Blue / April 15 - 11 March 20
2.0 TDi 170 DSG R-Line Indium Grey / June 12 - April 15
2.0 GT TDi 170 DSG Salsa Red / May 10 - June 12
adryan

Post by adryan »

Fuse 28 in driver side bay is supposedly the RNS510, i take off it but the nav still works... I want to cut the energy for this because i have a problem...
What is the fuse for rns510?

SB8 to bay engine (15A), i guees it woild be inside.
Thanks!
dstill
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
Options: Panoramic sunroof
19 inch Lugano black alloys/pack
RNS 510
Winter pack
Folding mirrors
Reversing sensors
Full interior LED's
Cruise control
Alloy footrest

Post by dstill »

kernowman wrote:I've had a good look through the SC fuse listings for my 2013 140 TDI Scirocco. I can't illuminate the rear registration number plate at present. I have two new bulbs, but the old bulbs do look okay. I would like to check the relevant fuse, but can't find it on the listings.

Any help is appreciated.

Kernowman

Hi mate, I know it's a long while since you posted about your number plate lights but did you find which fuse it was as I'm having the same problem with mine and I just can't get it sorted?
SHAPIN
In: Pure White

Post by SHAPIN »

Great info here, this thread need to be sticky.
Steamahead
I drive a: GTS TSI
In: Reflex Silver

Post by Steamahead »

Lumber Support fuse gone -
I'm a newbie here and only owned mine a few days. Having found out I could not adjust my lumber support... I popped on here and can report I had a blown fuse. So thank you very much for the useful tip.
Soon to be an owner..
Marcust
In: Salsa Red

Post by Marcust »

Has anybody got the fuse diagram list for the 2009 scirocco as the link posted on here no longer works thanks