Scirocco Comprehensive Fuse Lists

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
HarveyW1lson
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Deep Black
With a: Manual box
Options: Panoramic sun roof, Leather seats, 19 inch interlagos wheels.

Re: Scirocco Comprehensive Fuse Lists

Post by HarveyW1lson »

filmclipuk wrote:Hiya, I was out at the car (in the howling gale, tonight, yes) struggling to see the fuse box layout, referring to RW1's diagram, and the .PDF list, and realised that it would make more sense to my feeble brain (after plucking the wrong fuse a few times), if the layout were mirrored to match a RHD car, and if the fuses were colour coded to match. Bingo!
You really don't know how much of a life saver this is. Living legend, now my back and be safe now the lumbar support works lol
sean__wong
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Sumatra
With a: DSG box
Options: Lamborghini doors and flux capacitor

Post by sean__wong »

Steamahead wrote:Lumber Support fuse gone -
I'm a newbie here and only owned mine a few days. Having found out I could not adjust my lumber support... I popped on here and can report I had a blown fuse. So thank you very much for the useful tip.
how’d you go finding the lumber support ?

Down under we use our hands to wind the knob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ddshiner
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 140/150
In: Candy White

Post by ddshiner »

Hi
Wondering if anyone can point me to the location of the horn relay? The diagrams above unfortunately aren’t working when I’ve attempted to download them.

I have a multifunctional steering wheel and all other controls are working, just the horn which isn’t. I believe relay J4 has been mentioned in threads but I’m not sure where this is locate to try and replace it.

Any help greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GrumpyKitten
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White

Post by GrumpyKitten »

Hi
Can anyone tell me which fuse is for the turn signals/indicators? I have the diagrams but can't seem to find it.

Thanks!