YouTube - help guides

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
alexthegrumpyone
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box

YouTube - help guides

Post by alexthegrumpyone »

Hello Guys and Girls!
My name is Alex "AlexTheGrumpyOne" and I´m Diagnostic Tech and MOT tester in Kent, England. I have been in this trade for quiet a while now and it is something that I enjoy doing and learning more about.
Couple of years ago I had an idea of creating a Youtube channel to upload videos that might help people in future on they own cars or etc. That has been going and growing quiet a lot as I have turned it in to my hobby. I try and use as much of my free time as I can(while not at work) to produce more and also reply to everyone to give them opinion, advice and also provide with technical data. Support so far has been amazing from you and it does make me very happy when I am able to save you money and headache!
I´m now renting a little barn/garage/studio where I´m going to make a lot more videos to help as many people as I can, as I really enjoy doing it!
So if you need any help or any information I will be more then happy to help you! If that´s something you are interested in then please Subscribe to my channel and stay tuned! If you can share my post and channel that would be much appreciated
I also got a group and page for any of you interested in automotive world. Things like: Mechanical issues or advice; MOT advice; Tools Reviews or advice; Garage equipment reviews and advice; How to buy a good car or help on how to sell one; Also many other subjects in auto trade...
This is my Youtube channel link:
http://www.youtube.com/c/alexthegrumpyone
eenbadendaap
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 122/125
In: Dark Oak

Re: YouTube - help guides

Post by eenbadendaap »

Hi Alex,

Sounds good and appreciate it ! I'll take a look around on your YouTube channel.

Cheers !
alexthegrumpyone
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Rising Blue

Re: YouTube - help guides

Post by alexthegrumpyone »

eenbadendaap wrote:Hi Alex,

Sounds good and appreciate it ! I'll take a look around on your YouTube channel.

Cheers !
No problems. Would be great to help people on here :)