Creaking/squeaking from passenger door

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
MikeySloan
I drive a: 2.0 TDI 140
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box

Creaking/squeaking from passenger door

Post by MikeySloan »

Hi,

Has anybody experienced an annoying creaking/squeaking noise coming from their passenger door while driving and going over even the smallest bumps?? It sounds like it’s coming from the bottom/rear of the door where it meets the door “pillar”. It developed with my scirocco about 3 weeks ago and is driving me mad mines an 09 model.

Interestingly when you put pressure on the door from inside I.e push out on it it seems to stop

Any ideas what could be wrong and how to cure it??

Thanks!
a4gee
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: Winter pack,Parking sensors,Dynaudio,Tyre indicator,Pano roof,GT steering wheel badge,VW Mats, rubber/premium,Headlight and led upgrade interior/exterior,Metal pedals inc foot rest,HK sills,R lights,Cup holder for rear,Concealed ashtray,Auto coming home headlights.

Re: Creaking/squeaking from passenger door

Post by a4gee »

I`ve got the same thing and has been driving me crazy for over a year. Can easily hear it at low speeds. I assumed it was toward the rear more than the door though.
I`ll definitely need to get my other half to drive it in private land so I can explore without my seat belt on.