Stereo

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
bobalong23
I drive a: 1.4 TSI 160
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box

Stereo

Post by bobalong23 »

Currently driving a 2009 1.4 tsi

Had no issues with it up until recently.

for some reason (and this is not all the time sometimes it works fine) the aux options for my stereo is having some strange issues.

It used to automatically pick up when i had something present in the aux input but now its saying no media in no device.

Now im not really a CD guy and cant be bothered with poutting all the music onto an SD card as i stream it online anyway, any ideas as to why it has randomly decided to do this?

Ive tried a new aux cable so thats not the issue i can only assume its something to do with the wiring or the centre console?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Cuprabob
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Re: Stereo

Post by Cuprabob »

When it doesn't work, double check the aux input is still enabled on the headunit. Other than that it sounds like a dodgy cable or connection.
bobalong23
In: Candy White

Post by bobalong23 »

The aux setting by default is automatically selected. Any idea how easy (or painful) it is to remove the wiring for the aux? its located just above the hand brake.
risingson
In: Rising Blue

Post by risingson »

Is this the audio jack or the mdi interface?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk