Warm motor problems

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
robinconas
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: ok

Warm motor problems

Post by robinconas »

Hi, I have bought scirocco 2009 2.0 tsi dsg, automatic gear car. I have some problems. When I'm driving, after I had a few stops (with engine off), when engine is still warm, and I want to start it again, it starts, but then after a few meters it shuts down. Then I start it again, I hold the gas pedal down, but rpm jumps up and down and after a few seconds it shuts down.That continuous to happen for like 10 more times until finally rpm jumps to max and starts to works normally. First I did diagnostics and changed air intake, high pressure fuel pump and cut out catalyst (because it was jammed 97 %). Now diagnostics doesn't show any serious problems apart from first lambda sensor. :cry:
First question: is it good when high pressure fuel pump makes 40 bar on warm motor?
Second: can lambda sensor have any impact on this problem?
Have you got any other ideas what could be causing this problem? Maybe someone had similar experience?
Please help, any ideas would be helpful.
Thank you!
robinconas
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: DSG box
Options: ok

Re: Warm motor problems!!

Post by robinconas »

robinconas wrote:Hi, I have bought scirocco 2009 2.0 tsi dsg, automatic gear car. I have some problems. When I'm driving, after I had a few stops (with engine off), when engine is still warm, and I want to start it again, it starts, but then after a few meters it shuts down. Then I start it again, I hold the gas pedal down, but rpm jumps up and down and after a few seconds it shuts down.That continuous to happen for like 10 more times until finally rpm jumps to max and starts to works normally. First I did diagnostics and changed air intake, high pressure fuel pump and cut out catalyst (because it was jammed 97 %). Now diagnostics doesn't show any serious problems apart from first lambda sensor. :cry:
First question: is it good when high pressure fuel pump makes 40 bar on warm motor?
Second: can lambda sensor have any impact on this problem?
Have you got any other ideas what could be causing this problem? Maybe someone had similar experience?
Please help, any ideas would be helpful.
Thank you!