Passenger window switch & Bluetooth connectivity

Technical discussion such as Bluetooth, Sat-Nav, iPods, tyres, brakes, all that kind of stuff.
VWSumers
I drive a: Scirocco R
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box

Passenger window switch & Bluetooth connectivity

Post by VWSumers »

Hi, so I recently had some scumbag break into my scirocco R last weekend I've repaired my broken window but there seems to be no power going to my passenger window switch anyone else had this problem and know what to do? Also can't seem to connect my phone Bluetooth to my media i can make calls but can't seem to play any music I've spoke to Samsung and they don't seem to know what the problem is could this be some sort of software issue? My phone is the Samsung s8
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks.
Gaz r
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Rising Blue
Options: Vienna leather
Rear parking sensors

Re: Passenger window switch & Bluetooth connectivity

Post by Gaz r »

Regarding your Bluetooth connection problems have a look at the previous thread
http://www.sciroccocentral.co.uk/forum/ ... 25&t=25185" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
VWSumers
I drive a: Scirocco R

Post by VWSumers »

Thanks for the reply Gaz however after reading the forum there was still no solution to this problem
lewisheywood
I drive a: R-Line
With a: DSG box

Post by lewisheywood »

VWSumers wrote:Thanks for the reply Gaz however after reading the forum there was still no solution to this problem
Still haven't found a solution for the Bluetooth, have tried everything, definelty a Samsung issue, will just have to wait for an update

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Ripprapprupp

Post by Ripprapprupp »

I had a problem with my, iphone7. No connection, then i tried to just play something from my phone, and the phone connected, without touching the radio. But i really had to cranck up the volume to hear anything. Rocco 2012, rns510

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
liam_hird
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Viper Green
With a: DSG box
Options: Not added, but came with full black leather interior with heated seats and RNS 510

Post by liam_hird »

I haven't been able to control the media on my phone through the steering wheel or on the touch screen, but if i start playing music on the phone itself, it gives me the option for bluetooth media at the top right corner on the media tab