Price Check

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
AaronJay
I drive a: GT 2.0 TSI
In: Candy White
With a: Manual box

Price Check

Post by AaronJay »

Hi all, first post, owned my Scirocco GT for 1 year now but looking to sell it for an R, when I find the right one. Curios to see what you think to the value of mine before I put it up. Seem to be holding value very well now they are discontinued...

Petrol 2.0
Manual
Full Service History. Most recent was this week.
1 Previous Owner

Candy White | Pan Roof | Vienna Leather

Every single document and receipt since it rolled out of the factory. Including MOT certs, Servicing and Maintenance receipts.

Bodywork is very good, front bumper has the usual stone chips and a scrape or two. Wheels could do with a refurb. Otherwise no dings or dents or corrosion. Interior is excellent. Has not been modified or messed with in anyway (only 1 previous owner were in their 60's).

New front tyres, rears are probably 5mm+. Brakes and pads prob have 5000 miles left in them.
Cuprabob
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Re: Price Check

Post by Cuprabob »

Just put the details into the car buying sites like WBAC and Evans Halshaw and use their price as a base price and then look at Autotrader and see what similar cars are advertised for and the value is somewhere in between. My estimate would be between £4,500 and £5,000.