Where can I buy 18 inch Lisbon Alloy Wheels?

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
Nutter
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Flash Red
With a: Manual box

Where can I buy 18 inch Lisbon Alloy Wheels?

Post by Nutter »

Currently looking to purchase a facelifted scirocco GT but I'm having a struggle trying to find a car with the correct specifications and the "Lisbon" type alloy wheels, (been searching for around 3 months). I've pretty much decided that I'm going to have to buy a car with the correct specifications and then buy the alloy later on and get them fitted but I'm struggling to find anyone anywhere on the internet that have 4 to sell. Any ideas where I can find/ purchase these alloys, new or used, or do I need to continue to wait until someone is selling? Didn't think they would be this hard to find. Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cuprabob
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
With a: Manual box
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Re: Where can I buy 18 inch Lisbon Alloy Wheels?

Post by Cuprabob »

As I said previously, they can be bought new from dealer or TPS but you will be looking at circa £600 per wheel. For reference part number is 1K8601025M

To buy second hand you might need to be patient and buy a wheel as and when they pop up. Try the part number on EBay;
https://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R ... 1K8601025M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;