Dark roof looks like glass

Talk about general things related to the new VW Scirocco in here.
alanr
I drive a: R-Line
In: Indium Grey
With a: Manual box
Options: GT 2.0 TDI 184 tdi r line. Black addition

Dark roof looks like glass

Post by alanr »

Just bought a 16 plate grey 184 tdi r line. The roof is black but car grey is this standard

Thanks
Griffspeed
In: Rising Blue
Options: Cruise control
Winter pack
Folding mirrors

Re: Dark roof looks like glass

Post by Griffspeed »

Nope. People often put vinyl wrap on the roof, I assume so it looks like the panoramic roof.
Cuprabob
I drive a: GT 2.0 TDI 170/184
In: Rising Blue
Options: Panoramic Roof, 19" Black Luganos, Vienna Leather, Parking Sensors, DAB, Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise, Folding Mirrors, Xenons

Post by Cuprabob »

I've seen a couple of VW dealers selling "Black Editions" which had black roofs and wheels. They were facelift models but can't remember what trim level they were, so they might have been "R-Line". See link below to see what I'm referring to;
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/cars/volks ... ck-edition" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
alanr
In: Indium Grey
Options: GT 2.0 TDI 184 tdi r line. Black addition

Post by alanr »

Cuprabob wrote:I've seen a couple of VW dealers selling "Black Editions" which had black roofs and wheels. They were facelift models but can't remember what trim level they were, so they might have been "R-Line". See link below to see what I'm referring to;
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/cars/volks ... ck-edition" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks , and your right it is the black addition. R.line